Yamaha Xs500

moo9

I don't know about the Xs but if you like classic bikes, there is a pretty good shop in BKK that assembles and modifies Yamaha SR 400/500, called gigabike(.com).

They are really passionate about the SR and even race them on track and there is a big following here in Thailand.

I have GPS coordinates if you're interested.

I don't know about the Xs but if you like classic bikes, there is a pretty good shop in BKK that assembles and modifies Yamaha SR 400/500, called gigabike(.com).

They are really passionate about the SR and even race them on track and there is a big following here in Thailand.

I have GPS coordinates if you're interested.

Thanks! http://www.thaigigabike.com

Interesting link. If I will go to BKK, I will drop by. Do they also sell rebuilt bikes?

Cheers

If you go there you might be disappointed if you expect to see a showroom or similar. It's basically a small mechanic shop, but they are experts in SR's and I'm sure they can direct you to other such shops who specialize in XS 650.

At gigabike they ONLY assemble imported japanese parts for the SR. If you intend to buy one, they will put it together after your specifications. About 56k for a bike without book, add 35k if you want the green book (which will be a recycled book from another/older bike). Numbers will correspond to the bike so it will be in the system and OK for transfers and insurance.

Have you looked in mocyc.com? Not much there, but this one looks really nice...

http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=410760