Passport Photos

probert

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow i will be sending my passport renewal application off to Hong Kong but I need to make my photos.

Anyone know somewhere in Pattaya that does good a good professional job ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by probert

I got mine done at the photo shop at the corner of soi 6 and Beach Road. A bit of a haphazard operation, but the photos were quite acceptable. The large photo shop on 2nd Road opposite soi 7 is supposed to be quite good, too.

I got mine done at the photo shop at the corner of soi 6 and Beach Road. A bit of a haphazard operation, but the photos were quite acceptable. The large photo shop on 2nd Road opposite soi 7 is supposed to be quite good, too.

Thanks for that, how much did you pay ?

Biometric Passport Photographs

There is a Kodak shop on Thepprasit Road approx. 400 meters from Sukhumvit opposite the Outlet Mall and the weekend market.

They know exactly how and what; huge posters with photo-guidelines from several embassies are on hand.

Edited by melsnet

I always take the Kodak photo shop on Central Pattaya Road, I think about 100m from tops going to Carrefour. I think 20thb for 5? I'm not sure anymore but cheap and very pro. Take the completely white background since they refused the blue background for my passport.

Theres a shop on Soi Boa Kow name S R EXPRESS,its just past soi 25 on the way towards South Pattaya road,I used them recently and the lady edits the photos to make sure they are correct for passport applications,price 150 baht for 8 pictures.

Beware: The background must be grey or cream.