Good Service Or What

neilf

just in to shenanigans jontiem --------on their free internet / computer now -----------------they have no 90 baht happy 5 hours lager left so they are serving stella at the same price ie. a pint for 90 baht they could have said no hab but they didnt -------------decent business sense or what

Edited by neilf

had 2 pints draught tiger last night only paid for 1 ------------how -----------toss the boss----------stewart comes round and tosses a coin if you win you dont pay ha ha --------------every wed 7pm till 8.30 pm and all you can eat good curry for 250 !

Edited by neilf

I heard the food prices are a tad high, is that so, whats the average and do they have a good Steak ??

well average i spose about 250 ish but you can get a 15 % disc card

steaks are what you pay for-----------imported there is about 400 ish but if food no good they will accept complaints and if stewart there-----------usually is will listen and react well to a genuine complaint

Edited by neilf

had 2 pints draught tiger last night only paid for 1 ------------how -----------toss the boss----------stewart comes round and tosses a coin if you win you dont pay ha ha --------------every wed 7pm till 8.30 pm and all you can eat good curry for 250 !

Neil, I'll take a couple of plastic bags there,perhaps he does take-aways at this price