Good Electric Oven For Baking

vasan_blr

in the forum, so i posted here.]

Kindly suggest what brand/model electric oven to buy ?. I would like to bake small cake or bread about 1/2 Kg - 1 KG in weight. I visited nearest Makro and found brands Houseworth, Imarflex, etc... for ranging from 1500-3000. Please suggest me which is good one for personal use (Easy to clean and maintain), also cheap in cost wise. One suggested combined mixer/baker but i dont one in the stores. Suggest Brand/model number/price you use and if you feel happy with it. Thanks.

Vasan, I looked at those flimsy electric ovens and settled on a portable table top convection oven instead. Does a turkey, whole chicken or roast in half the time and energy, crispy on the outside (like a bbq grill) and moist on the inside.

Portable and dead easy to clean. 3000 baht or less (Carrefor or Tesco), use it regularily and I'm sure you can do breads as well as veggies and anything you can think of. My ribs and chicken wings are the best in bkk! :o

b721202feb.gif

I've got a TOMEX. I think it is a Thai brand but could be wrong on that. It's a great little oven, but there is a negative. On top of it, there is a skillet sort of thing with a lid on it. When the oven gets cranked up, it rattles like a 3rd class train! It's really noisy.

If I did it again, I would go for the same as Baht&Sold.