Oackly Sunglasses

onnut

about 2 years ago and now the lenses have gone all pitted as if they are peeling! :( I have not used them for a while as I have got a new pair of Costa Del Mar 580s which are much better. but I would still like to use the Oacklys every now and then.

before I take them to the shop where I purchasethem I would like to know if this is a normal thing with Oacklys? have any of you guys had this happen? will I have to bin them or is it possible to fis?

cheers

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

Got myself a pair of Oakley and a pair of ray ban me .and at a price tag of 100baht a pair and never had any problems rolleyes.gif

Until your eyes burn out! :blink:

A good pair of sun glasses is a good thing no matter what they cost.

Yer onnut. My Oackly Sunglasses same as your...............Crap mate.

Get yourself some Oakley's, Have had my pair for near 15 years, I had to have a new arm put on about 5 years ago...Free, there still as good as new apart from the rubber tubes on the arms. love em!

Edited by Tonto21

Got myself a pair of Oakley and a pair of ray ban me .and at a price tag of 100baht a pair and never had any problems rolleyes.gif

Until your eyes burn out! :blink:

A good pair of sun glasses is a good thing no matter what they cost.

I remember reading about Rayban taking a company to court for making copies. It turned out that the copies had better UV protection than the originals :D

Anyone else confused by the OPs post?

Are you saying that you actually purchased a real pair of "Oakley" sunglasses (and you just suck are spelling)?

Or you purchased a fake pair which are called "Oackly" and you are actually considering getting your fake pair of sunglasses repaired??

Edited by dave111223

Be aware that lenses which are not UV protected are very, very damaging to your eyes as they allow you to open them all the way while UV light is streaming in.

As I don't want to go blind in 10 years I never buy cheapo street sunglasses ;)

OK, ok, ok....I cant take it anymore.

Oakley.

Yah beat me to it. I doubt if you would EVER get much satisfaction out of a glasses called: Oackley, Okely, Oarkly, Oky, or Oaky-doaky. You can buy all sorts of knock-offs everywhere for about 100 baht. When they are scratched you toss them away and buy a new pair. I've got a whole bag full that I give to my grand daughter to play with.

Be aware that lenses which are not UV protected are very, very damaging to your eyes as they allow you to open them all the way while UV light is streaming in.

As I don't want to go blind in 10 years I never buy cheapo street sunglasses ;)

That is only true if you look directly at the sun. Very few of us do that.

OK, ok, ok....I cant take it anymore.

Oakley.

Yah beat me to it. I doubt if you would EVER get much satisfaction out of a glasses called: Oackley, Okely, Oarkly, Oky, or Oaky-doaky. You can buy all sorts of knock-offs everywhere for about 100 baht. When they are scratched you toss them away and buy a new pair. I've got a whole bag full that I give to my grand daughter to play with.

cheap aint always the best. in thailand the sun can be strong so its best to get a good pair. whatever they are called! B)

Edited by cdnvic
OP has recieved his info and requests closure.