Child Friendly Hotels Around Soi Dianna Area

paulnuek

for sure Areca lodge !!! i just come back from Pattaya and stay in The Areca Lodge. This time ( i stay there many times..) i was in the new Evergreen wing...very,very nice and clean! Very friendly staff and also very childfriendly with a big swimmingpool with child pool...

I pay for the superdeluxe room 1800 baht including breakfast !! I really can recommended..!!

Have a nice stay..

Greetings Mike

Why the Dianna Area. Even if the hotel is kiddie-friendly, the area is not. No sidewalks is only one example, without going in to the adult nature of the place.

Go to an area with resort hotels which cater to that sort of thing and, if needs be, get a taxi to Dianna. Patts ain't that big and you kids will be safer and not tainted by the seediness all around.

Stayed at the Dianna in last year and the wife and daughter loved it and the location.

However as I left it a bit late no rooms available.

Tried the Areca Lodge and they are full too.

So settled for the Sawasdee Siam. A friend stayed there a few years ago and said ok if a Superior room.

So booked it last night.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by paulnuek

• 1 month later...

Stayed at the Dianna in last year and the wife and daughter loved it and the location.

However as I left it a bit late no rooms available.

Tried the Areca Lodge and they are full too.

So settled for the Sawasdee Siam. A friend stayed there a few years ago and said ok if a Superior room.

So booked it last night.

Cheers

Paul

Well the Hotel itself was "ok".

We did get a free buffet breakfast for the 3 of us (Dianna charge for the little one).

Rooms where clean but the overall Hotel is in need of a revamp.

Went for a dip in the pool on my first day.

Was ok except the steps to get out -didn`t have any rungs!!!!!! A tad danerous if you ask me!!!!

The real downer was the fact that the Hotel was full of Russians......

Watching them trying to steal bread and ham from the breakfast buffet every morning was a hoot.

However watching them argue over the price of a ice cream at the pool was a right downer.

What really pissed me off was the way they spoke to the Hotel staff....

Would I go back-----NO

Edited by paulnuek