"The Love Resort"

corkman

Hi all,

Its just pure curioisity - does anyone know what the story is with this place on Lat Krabang / On Nut?

Looks like a "hotel" from the outside but if you drive through it looks like a drive through "knock shop".

Anyone know the place I mean, or what their "business" is?

As I say, just pure curiosity ...... it seems an unlikely spot for either a "knock shop" or a hotel, to be honest.

Cheers.

I'm guessing the OP is unfamiliar with these types of hotels, and it is difficult to tell without seeing it, but it sounds like one of the hundreds of love hotels Thais use to hook up for clandestine meetings. In Bangkok you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one or two of these places. Typically these look like one or two story motels like we have in the U.S., with the ground floor rooms having partially enclosed parking spaces for cars, so you pull in, the attendant pulls big plastic curtains to conceal your car, and partners enter into the room directly.

Sukhumvit Soi 77 turns into Thannon On Nut at Srinakarin Road then into Lat Krabang Road at Chularat 7 Hospital (just east of the outer ring road) so honestly no idea where this Love Resort might be.

I remember hearing about the one off Lard Prao. Never seen it though.

Which one, many to choose from.

Is the one on Pattanakarn coming from klong tan on the lh side beside Foodland still there?

Prices range from 350-500 baht per day for those who wish to know.

I remember hearing about the one off Lard Prao. Never seen it though.

Which one, many to choose from.

Is the one on Pattanakarn coming from klong tan on the lh side beside Foodland still there?

Prices range from 350-500 baht per day for those who wish to know.

Yes it's still there - Chimplee Hotel!

Patrick