Ayuttaya Or Nontaburi Bike Week

arnoldjr

hey everyone, im looking for any info on either ayuttaya or nontaburi bike week events this weekend. i saw on a thai website that they are both have the gathering on sat November 20, 2010 from what i could see. is anyone going to these events from bangkok? any help is appreciated. thanks

Im sorry if this is a dumb question..but this is where riders meet up and do a trip together, right? Just for big bikes?

Not sure if this question is addressed to me but I'll answer it anyway:

the link you see contains general info on all upcoming biker events in Thailand.

If you wish to initiate ride with fellow bikers, start the topic in ORGANIZED RIDES section. There is no set rule on size of the bikes.

On another note, I would strongly suggest MEET UP DOT COM , great site to plan the rides.

Well if you ain't with a club then do not bother with Autthuya that is an invited chopper club event (or was the last 2 years).

I went to Nonthaburi 1 and it was great. Nonthaburi 2 was even better and Nonthaburi 3 looks even more promising. It in a different place this year. Behind THE SQUARE just up from Big C.

Now i just need to borrow a bike....................as mine is incapacitated biggrin.gif

thaicbr, do you know of anyone else going to bike week nonthaburi? i am trying to get a group together to ride out early sat. morning. im actually looking forward to the ride more than the event as i have a jap bike and i hear its mostly choppers there.

Ayyuttha is defo a chopper event.. Nonthaburi usually has a really nice mix. From classic scooters, superbikes to the tractors.

its so close to bkk that a lot of people just turn up. I think there are a few of us going from samphran riders. Just got to check tnite.

Now i just need to borrow a bike....................as mine is incapacitated biggrin.gif

No!

I'm stunned!

So Ayutthaya is mostly all choppers and you need to be in a 'gang' to attend? Sounds like bikers' purgatory!

Don't worry, there's Bang Saen Bike Week in two weeks and Hua Hin the week after.

No!

I'm stunned!

So Ayutthaya is mostly all choppers and you need to be in a 'gang' to attend? Sounds like bikers' purgatory!

Don't worry, there's Bang Saen Bike Week in two weeks and Hua Hin the week after.

I see you missed the whole quote again.

Nonthaburi has been a very good bike week (night) in previous years and has a good mix of bikes NOT just choppers. very much like the HUA HIN event. Nonthaburi is also on this weekend and is close to BKK. well worth a trip out if you have time   :D

For those that do not click links. The Nonthaburi event is out on highway 9 (kanchanpisek) heading towards Nonthaburi. The event has moved this year to an area behind Behind THE SQUARE just up from Big C.

Also be warned they only got sponsorship from Chang. So it's whiskey or Chang unless ya bring ya own..

Chang urhhhhhhhh horrible  :bah:

ps Rustic aren't you in a gang........ Ducatisti gang?  B)

Edited by thaicbr