Suvarnabhumi Airport Pass.

merijn

I'm living in Thailand and my elderly parents are coming on holiday to Thailand.

But because they don't speak one word of English they are completely lost at the airport.

The last time they came they were also lost and some airline staff found them wondering around and luckily helped them. :)

I contacted the airline, if they could provide any assistance but they informed me that they only do this for wheelchair requirements and not for language problems. ( there is no way that my dad will use a wheelchair :D )

Is it possible to get a airside pass so I ( together with airport security if necessary ) can collect my parents at the gate and guide them true the process of immigration and so on !

I contacted the airport but according their mail they don't know if it is possible and advised me just to try and see. :whistling:

Edited by merijn

If you have a Thai person you pay 100 Baht at top floor on departures and you get a day pass. If you are a Farang you can get one for the 100 Baht but you have to pay a fee for the official who gives it to you - usually Baht 500-1,000. Use the Thai way.

How do mean give a fee to the official? is he then going with you to the gate?

With this day pass, are you allowed to go to the arrival gate of the plane ?