Private Tutor In Sansai Noi Area

Bryzn

I have been reading the forums and contacted a few people here via pm but havent received a response so I decided to start a new topic. I think the title says it all....I am looking for recommendations for an experienced private tutor who can come to my home 1 or 2 times a week. I live right near Laguna homes. If anyone could pm me some info, I would greatly appreciate it.

It may help if you say what you would like to learn?? unless of course you want to learn about the sansai noi area then the title makes sense.

I want to learn about jerkoffs making smart-ass comments...good thing you replied!!

Sorry, I was unclear in the original post. Thai language tutor is what im looking for

You'll go far with that attitude. :jerk:

Actually you dont know anything about me or my attitude, and I really dont care what you think and I definitely dont need your snide remarks just because I was a little unclear in my post. Luckily not everyone on this forum is like you and I got a very nice reply from someone who actually wants to help, and not be a dick.

So thanks for nothing.

It may help if you say what you would like to learn?? unless of course you want to learn about the sansai noi area then the title makes sense.

I want to learn about jerkoffs making smart-ass comments...good thing you replied!!

Sorry, I was unclear in the original post. Thai language tutor is what im looking for

I'd also like to apply for the post of smart ass jerkoff, how much will you pay me an hour?

You'll go far with that attitude. :jerk:

A cursory glance would suggest he's one of ours. My deepest apologies on behalf of a once great nation.

Says he's got 10 posts but one can only access the three in this thread, suggesting there were others that were "disapeared".

While I'm not looking forward to it, I suppose the next time we'll hear about him is the "American flips off Thai son of Khumnan at San Sai Noi" intersection thread.

Try Alice at the Indigo Real Estate at Rimping Mee Chok. Alice and her family lived in Australia for years. Fluent English/Thai, and I believe they do language tuition.

Good liuck

Bridge