Hasn't Happened Yet..but It Will

Maejo Man

Is it just me being singled out, or do all the other board members get these? :D

This is the second this week, although this one is mot asking for any money....YET :o

Another yahoo address along with anothe stunning photo of the poor lass....

Hello My Sweet Heart.xxxxx.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is nana Ahmed from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Ahmed Souley. was the managing director of Amhed and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning

and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my

picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest

NANA AHMED

( PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR OWN PICS IF YOU LOVE ME)

hahaha, yes I am the sun of the former Dictator of Nigeria, but having a hard time bringing my many millions out of the country. Now there is just the customs tax to pay, 1000 US$ than you get many millions......., blabla

Maejo Man can you post the pic?

Tell her You'll gladly help her if she sends her bank account information, and $1000 to cover your "transfer fees".  :o

cv

A refugee camp, with internet facilities?

Some sucker's bound to fall for it

Not just that look at the nice black marble fire place and the stair case looks well enough made, two-story house? Hard core camp eh?

I get these things by the bucket loads, I operate and maintain 2 major websites and form mail is picked up by the spiders.

I got one to three different addresses same photos different name and return address.

I have a common reply but can’t post it here it is most foul. :o

Common folks. She may be a claravoyent and the pictures are not of her in her present circumstances but of the future she expects to achieve with the support she will get as a result of her letter.

I'm wondering whether she is a Nigerian scammer.  :D

Perish the thought Doc. How could such an obviously well bred lady like that be involved in illegal activities? :o

Got this little gem in this morning, and the pics were "same same but different" :D The lass was just a little heavier set :D

"more details about your occupation" !!! Diamond buyer? :D:D

Hello

I am Miss Kate Philip, i am From western coast of Port koko in Liberia,Residing in Kadim in Senegal as Presently,i am 25 years old,5ft.7inches,60kg,and a decent lady who is very cute,passionate,single with two lovely eyes and black cury hair.I am open minded,broad minded, friendly, caring, lovely, honest, considerate,faithful and have real good sense of humour.My favorite hobbies would include the outdoors,and all kinds of sporting activities,hiking,daytrips,movies, cooking,and most anything that makes both partners happy.I am looking for a reliable,honest and trust worthy partner as who I can give my attention, security, support, respect and a lot of love cos love is to have someone so special of whom you trust and depend.

i will like you More details about you ,your Family,occupation .

Thanks

([email protected])

Miss Kate

I just got the same message yesterday! We must be on the wrong websites! It used to be the children of deceased businessmen with large, inaccessible bank accounts, now it is refugees..

I took one of these guys on a wild ride of greed once though, so if you want to have some fun, tell them you have started to make arrangements to fly into Senegal, etc. They will go nuts. In my former case, after having told the guy I was on my way, and then delaying, I said the cause was that "I had to go to the vet because my cat had the squirts". He said "you Americans love your animals too much and don't care so much about important business deals"!! They never catch on to what you are doing.

I remember reading once that there is a private investigator/FBI type in Florida that has found his life's calling tracking down these guys. I think he's "nabbed" a few of them.

I'm wondering whether she is a Nigerian scammer.   :D

Perish the thought Doc. How could such an obviously well bred lady like that be involved in illegal activities? :o

Got this little gem in this morning, and the pics were "same same but different" :D The lass was just a little heavier set :D

Hello

I am Miss Kate Philip, i am From western coast of Port koko in Liberia,Residing in Kadim in Senegal as Presently,i am 25 years old,5ft.7inches,60kg,and a decent lady who is very cute,passionate,single with two lovely eyes and black cury hair.I am open minded,broad minded, friendly, caring, lovely, honest, considerate,faithful and have real good sense of humour.My favorite hobbies would include the outdoors,and all kinds of sporting activities,hiking,daytrips,movies, cooking,and most anything that makes both partners happy.I am looking for a reliable,honest and trust worthy partner as who I can give my attention, security, support, respect and a lot of love cos love is to have someone so special of whom you trust and depend.

Thanks

([email protected])

Miss Kate

That's unusual. She says she's got two eyes :D

I'm wondering whether she is a Nigerian scammer.  :D

Hello

Thanks

([email protected])

Miss Kate

That's unusual. She says she's got two eyes :D

Well.... she obviously means the ones in her surname... :D

totster :D:D