Where Can I Buy "The Blues Brothers" Dvd In Cm

nattydread

If you decide to do the right thing and purchase a legal copy, there is a guy in the Night Bazaar that has the largest inventory of legal DVD's in Chiang Mai. His shop is on the side of the street opposite the Kalare Food Court. He is downstairs in that building where all the shops are, to the left as you step down into the complex. He only sells legal DVD's - no copies. Everything I've looked for there I've found. Sometimes it takes him up to a week or more to get it for you if it is not in stock.

The link, as provided by winniethekhwai (post since deleted), goes to a site whose downloads all link to Limewire. Anyone who uses Limewire will see that they are under court orders to suspend distribution of their program due to copyright issues. Although it's unlikely that the long reach of American justice is likely to pursue the occasional downloader in Thailand.

Posts about illegally obtaining the item were deleted. Posters are warned that next time they will be suspended.

There are two post in this thread that name a shop and location for illegal copies. Why are they allowed to still be on this thread?

Posts about illegally obtaining the item were deleted. Posters are warned that next time they will be suspended.

There are two post in this thread that name a shop and location for illegal copies. Why are they allowed to still be on this thread?

post-566-0-77747800-1290758089_thumb.jpg

There's DVDZone I believe the name is. By Top super market @ mercure. Might be worth a try. If not then I'net is the best bet unfortunately.

thanks for the info but i have now rented a from copy "The Movie Zone" near chanpur gate thanks to a post thet the mods have deleted and then did something with the disc that cannot be spoken about here...................i would recommend this shop if u are looking for old movies,they seem to have a lot of stuff not only on display but hidden away upstairs so if u cant find what u are looking for on the sheves then ask them to look on their stock computer

Edited by nattydread

I'll bet u were the class snitch at school?

There's DVDZone I believe the name is. By Top super market @ mercure. Might be worth a try. If not then I'net is the best bet unfortunately.

thanks for the info but i have now rented a from copy "The Movie Zone" near chanpur gate thanks to a post thet the mods have deleted and then did something with the disc that cannot be spoken about here...................i would recommend this shop if u are looking for old movies,they seem to have a lot of stuff not only on display but hidden away upstairs so if u cant find what u are looking for on the sheves then ask them to look on their stock computer

Just out of curiosity. I would never do any thing illegal.

Would they happen to be inside the gate. Not sure where that gate is If I knew I could just say East or West of it. Or I could say North or South of it.

I'll bet u were the class snitch at school?

I love your flattery. I was paid quit well.:lol: