Looking For Upscale Place For Birthday Party.

Lorin

Its gonna be my birthday that weekend, I am looking for some upscale place to have dinner and few drinks after. Been to Long Table(is booked already unfortunatelly), Koi soi 20, that have small food selection and seriously overpriced, and To Die For Thonglor, that is pretty good choice. Someone can suggest more places of that kind? Thank you in advance.

There is a new restaurant at Tonglor between Soi 10 and Soi 12 called Serenade that kind of reminds me of To Die For. They have inside and outside dining as well as a small bar and the food here is excellent. The prices here for the quality of food and drinks is very reasonable.

If you are closer to the Sathorn area I would recommend a place that doesn't get a lot of attention but serves great food also at very reasonable prices with a very nice setting. Mango Forest on Narathiswat near Soi 13 would be a great choice. The upstairs section is set up very well for parties.

If you are closer to the Sathorn area I would recommend a place that doesn't get a lot of attention but serves great food also at very reasonable prices with a very nice setting. Mango Forest on Narathiswat near Soi 13 would be a great choice. The upstairs section is set up very well for parties.

Yeah, good call, Mango Forest is very nice. Good menu of Thai and European food as well.