Where Has The Marmite Gone?

gennisis

Where was the depot? How would you dispose of that quantity of purloined Mar mite?Flog it to Australia?

There are loads of Aussies working in the UK. I can only think that a group of Aussies, having discovered how much nicer Marmite is than that Vegemite rubbish, have stolen it to take back to Australia and relieve the suffering of their fellow Australians. I don't generally support any form of theft, but this could perhaps be considered an action of human kindness to relieve the suffering of millions if it is headed for Australia. It's really just humanitarian aid for the long suffering Aussies... :whistling:

Where was the depot? How would you dispose of that quantity of purloined Mar mite?Flog it to Australia?

There are loads of Aussies working in the UK. I can only think that a group of Aussies, having discovered how much nicer Marmite is than that Vegemite rubbish, have stolen it to take back to Australia and relieve the suffering of their fellow Australians. I don't generally support any form of theft, but this could perhaps be considered an action of human kindness to relieve the suffering of millions if it is headed for Australia. It's really just humanitarian aid for the long suffering Aussies... :whistling: