Noise Pollution

bunnaag

my neighbour has started to repair chainsaws,lawnmowers and other noisy engines.He does it in his shed.I intend to build a wall between his shed and my house.Is there any material which can reflect the noise better than bricks and cement bricks?

yeah i notice near my rental apartment, ppl start their own business in their home which makes continue noises. such as restaurants when they start preparing at 4:30am ish and some ppl do some repair work on metals etc...... is there no such regulation in thailand which controls regarding this matter?

Reflect I don't know but absorb can be an other solution.

Something with an honeycomb structure.

To cover a wall with styrofoam egg cartons really absorb the noise. It works when we were playing music very loud, maybe it can help in your case too.

yeah i notice near my rental apartment, ppl start their own business in their home which makes continue noises. such as restaurants when they start preparing at 4:30am ish and some ppl do some repair work on metals etc...... is there no such regulation in thailand which controls regarding this matter?

There are some laws for construction starting after a certain time (7:30am). I had a construction site close to me starting at about 7am. The gf rang the Bangkok mayor's office (1111) and complained. Amazingly, the noise started later from then on. I wouldn't guarantee that in all cases though.