High Rise Condo For 12.000Thb/Month

Dutchman6

I want to rent a condo in a high rise building in central Pattaya, in between North Pattaya Rd and Pattaya Thai. I'd like to live on the 13th floor or higher and looking for an unfurnished room. I might consider the 10th floor for a condo directly next to the sea. I only have 12.000thb/month to spend, what would be the few options I have?

Plenty,look in local newspapers for one wanting 15000 upwards,then offer them 8000,midway between should do the deal. If you wait until Jan the 2 high season will be well and truly over,you just may get it for 8000

Well not plenty since there's hardly any buildings in this location and price range that are that high, I've found only two cheap condo's the past years that fit the profile, View Taley is too expensive 15.000 and up at that height so I'm hoping to find something in the middle.

Plenty,look in local newspapers for one wanting 15000 upwards,then offer them 8000,midway between should do the deal. If you wait until Jan the 2 high season will be well and truly over,you just may get it for 8000

>>then offer them 8000,midway between should do the deal.<<

No it wont .Anyone with a half decent Condo is not going to rent it low with all the problems a tennant can entail .( i rent out myself ) .