Big Chunk Of Land For Sale

aletta

Quite often on tv chaps are looking for a decent size bit of land and i happened to notice some boards appear aroung Nong Khai and i am sure it says 100 rai for sale,call 042 408147.

Edited by aletta

Quite often on tv chaps are looking for a decent size bit of land and i happened to notice some boards appear aroung Nong Khai and i am sure it says 100 rai for sale,call 042 408147.

The way you've described this land has certainly created a rush to post. I've waited to avoid the rush to tell you that I think you've exagerated its good qualities and flat ignored some of its drawbacks. Do you think the price is somewhere between 1,000,000 baht and 100,000,000 baht?

The way you've described this land has certainly created a rush to post. I've waited to avoid the rush to tell you that I think you've exagerated its good qualities and flat ignored some of its drawbacks. Do you think the price is somewhere between 1,000,000 baht and 100,000,000 baht?

HUH, :o What are you smoking chownah,read aletta,s post again then go look in a mirror,something appears to have come adrift just above your eyeline, your ridiculous answers to posters are becoming quite boring,Is it worth making yourself look a right prat just to get another post on your tally :D

HUH, :o What are you smoking chownah,read aletta,s post again then go look in a mirror,something appears to have come adrift just above your eyeline, your ridiculous answers to posters are becoming quite boring,Is it worth making yourself look a right prat just to get another post on your tally :D

I agree with you completely. What's a "tally"?

I have come across chownah on many threads and quite often the comments made bear no relation to what has been posted previously. :o

You are absolutely correct. Sometimes I have an new idea about a topic being discussed and present it. Many times people do not see its relevance....this doesn't bother me too much because you see I am over 50 and and this is a recurring theme throughout my life. I have learned that this happens for two reasons. The first is that my ideas sometimes are not very relevant to what is being discussed because I have missed the mark socially. The second is because I see something that others do not because often I look beyond the facade of what is being presented to a more meaningful aspect of the topic being discussed. I spent a few years as a college student and asked many questions of the profs. Many of my fellow students disliked me because, they told me directly, that my questions were stupid. The prof's however often understood what I was trying to get at. I actually elicited an audible "ahaaa" from a couple of profs and they actually changed the way the presented their material because of my comments.

I am prolific in creating ideas and most of mine are deemed to be trash by the general public....frankly when I look back at my offerings I have to admit that there is an embarrassing amount of total craap as well....but I've learned to live with my shortcomings and my friends have too. I think I have produced a few excellent posts, a lot of mediocre ones, and more bad ones than I want to admit to, but I have produced very few if any mean spirited ones like I see so often here on TV.

As for my "tally". I don't even notice anyones tally really. I think that people who do should re-evaluate their priorities in life and see if their values are a bit skewed...and I'm not saying this as a put down...I really consider this to be good advice...actually the deterioration in the quality of my posts of late is causing me to rethink what is going on in my life and why I continue to spend so much time on TV when in fact the creativity I bring to it is so low.

My first post on this thread was an attempt to enter into a light conversation with you, Aletta. You have an interesting posting style and I wanted to see how you would respond to a nonsensical jab.....now I know. I guess I missed my mark socially once again...Oh well....life goes on....

I have come across chownah on many threads and quite often the comments made bear no relation to what has been posted previously. :o

You are absolutely correct. Sometimes I have an new idea about a topic being discussed and present it. Many times people do not see its relevance....this doesn't bother me too much because you see I am over 50 and and this is a recurring theme throughout my life. I have learned that this happens for two reasons. The first is that my ideas sometimes are not very relevant to what is being discussed because I have missed the mark socially. The second is because I see something that others do not because often I look beyond the facade of what is being presented to a more meaningful aspect of the topic being discussed. I spent a few years as a college student and asked many questions of the profs. Many of my fellow students disliked me because, they told me directly, that my questions were stupid. The prof's however often understood what I was trying to get at. I actually elicited an audible "ahaaa" from a couple of profs and they actually changed the way the presented their material because of my comments.

I am prolific in creating ideas and most of mine are deemed to be trash by the general public....frankly when I look back at my offerings I have to admit that there is an embarrassing amount of total craap as well....but I've learned to live with my shortcomings and my friends have too. I think I have produced a few excellent posts, a lot of mediocre ones, and more bad ones than I want to admit to, but I have produced very few if any mean spirited ones like I see so often here on TV.

As for my "tally". I don't even notice anyones tally really. I think that people who do should re-evaluate their priorities in life and see if their values are a bit skewed...and I'm not saying this as a put down...I really consider this to be good advice...actually the deterioration in the quality of my posts of late is causing me to rethink what is going on in my life and why I continue to spend so much time on TV when in fact the creativity I bring to it is so low.

My first post on this thread was an attempt to enter into a light conversation with you, Aletta. You have an interesting posting style and I wanted to see how you would respond to a nonsensical jab.....now I know. I guess I missed my mark socially once again...Oh well....life goes on....

I would have to agree on the response that was just a bit to critical for my tastes, for someone who just trying people to find something that they would need to evaluate on thier own anyway.

That being said I think half the fun in being here is contacting those who march to a different drummer. Lets face it guys we are not the norm they are still at home raising 2.5 children.

Yes,none of us living here would be classed as "normal" by those at home doing the commute into London and working nine to five.Got to be a little different to come and live in a rice field in northern Thailand.

Never thought that i would/could be classified as "normal" but suppose it must be considered and accepted as a compliment.

Having done the 9-5 commute and normal work slog in Riyadh,Jedda,Khobar,

Baghdad,Basra,Algiers,Freetown,Phnom Penh,Hanoi,Warsaw,Bahrain,Accra,"Lilong-we"...go on where is it? and what seems like another hundred god forsaken places (incl.rice/paddy fields,rubber plantations and real fun places ...mine fields) that i would prefer to forget about for at least the time being,doing "the smoke" for now ...aint too bad.

The weather at the mo is very pleasant,the trains are running on time and if you really crave a bit of Thai wotever then we have 500 T restaurants within a radius of about... 5 miles .. (meanwhile in oor hoose ..the red curry-masaman-smelly sausages-rice cooker are always on the hob)

Re:those smelly bloody sausages..seems like people here really like them and K.W is making them..100% pork/garlic/herbs and other things and knocking em out at £5 a kilo...just for the fun. :o

Another bonus of course that as we all know part of the fun in life is going for something ....another Rai in Chiang Mai...but ....not neccessarly achieving it.

Nice to be Normal...innit :D

Yes,none of us living here would be classed as "normal" by those at home doing the commute into London and working nine to five.Got to be a little different to come and live in a rice field in northern Thailand.

Never thought that i would/could be classified as "normal" but suppose it must be considered and accepted as a compliment.

Having done the 9-5 commute and normal work slog in Riyadh,Jedda,Khobar,

Baghdad,Basra,Algiers,Freetown,Phnom Penh,Hanoi,Warsaw,Bahrain,Accra,"Lilong-we"...go on where is it? and what seems like another hundred god forsaken places (incl.rice/paddy fields,rubber plantations and real fun places ...mine fields) that i would prefer to forget about for at least the time being,doing "the smoke" for now ...aint too bad.

The weather at the mo is very pleasant,the trains are running on time and if you really crave a bit of Thai wotever then we have 500 T restaurants within a radius of about... 5 miles .. (meanwhile in oor hoose ..the red curry-masaman-smelly sausages-rice cooker are always on the hob)

Re:those smelly bloody sausages..seems like people here really like them and K.W is making them..100% pork/garlic/herbs and other things and knocking em out at £5 a kilo...just for the fun. :o

Another bonus of course that as we all know part of the fun in life is going for something ....another Rai in Chiang Mai...but ....not neccessarly achieving it.

Nice to be Normal...innit :D

LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!! yep that is the normal work one gets involved in with 2.5 kiddies. The fact that you are in London just means that you are out place at the moment. You need to be back with us Non Normies.

Probably better check on which Ria in Cahing Mia some of them are six feet under water at the moment.

You once mentioned Chownah that you had studied psychology, this particular post reads like a self analysis of yourself,perhaps an idea for a new topic?

You once mentioned Chownah that you had studied psychology, this particular post reads like a self analysis of yourself,perhaps an idea for a new topic?

A topic where people would post a self analysis? Sounds good. I'll do it!