The Ashes 2Nd Test

OldeBellPedr

Many of you have been enjoying watching The Ashes on Sandy’s expensive new satellite system and many of you who have been doing so will know that the Irish Pub is closed on Sunday and Monday 5th and 6th December. Well we might not have the means to buy a satellite system tha tcan reach Mars like the UN, but we do have the means to put on Radio 5 Live and on Sunday and Monday we will be putting on Test Match Special from 9am to stumps. So why not come along and join us for breakfast or Sunday Lunch? or a Ploughman’s Lunch on Monday? We’ll give every customer that comes along a free pot of Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea to help you settle into the cricket. We’ve also got the Bangkok Post, The Sunday Telegraph (UK) and a rang eof other newspapers for you to peruse whilst the teams take lunch!

I have tried it John, but found it not good enough quality to show! Usually cricket fans go to the UN Irish Pub to watch the game. but as he's closed for two days I thought I'd try something a bit different - and I used to

enjoy Test Match Special with 'Blowers' when I was back in UK!