The Ashes

newsite12

I am really frustrated. I have been following the Ashes on the internet, but I usually always watch it on TV back in the UK. But I am now here in Thailand. I really miss watching it and this year it looks like England are really in with a good chance of taking the series for the first time (on Aussie soil) in donkey's years. Sorry Aussies, but You have to agree, England are now the slightly better side.

Anyone know of any live streaming on the internet that is reliable. I have looked at loads, but nothing ever loads. I am on 8MB broadband, so streaming shouldn't be a problem, i am usually able to watch all the premiership footy games online. I don't have satellite TV. But I will go and get it set up if there is a system that can get me the rest of the Ashes and the One Dayers.

Edited by newsite12

The last 2 days I have been watching it on vip--sport.com and I challenge anyone to come up with a better quality stream.

The only downside is the guy in the UK has control of the remote so this morning while enjoying the morning coffee and seeing pietersens ton the channel was changed to UFC fighting......and after this guys stream every alternative is poor so I went and listened to the radio instead.

Hopefully after lunch with the UFC finished the cricket will be back on for the rest of that day, maybe the Aussies will get a bat......

I am streaming onto a 55inch LED with an 8mb connection, the picture quality is far and above Truevisions and yesterday the stream didnt stop once.....perfect.....if only I could get every sport to stream at that quality!

I think cricket is the perfect sport to stream as there is not a lot of fast action for the picture to pixelate. But I guess the streams will just get better and better in the near future as connections get cheaper and faster.

When looking for a stream I try to look for one that is being streamed with the Veetle player as they seem to be better quality.......good luck!