Thai Visa In Hong Kong

I would like to visit Hong Kong instead of Laos or Cambodia to get two thai tourist visa or if it is possible two non immigrant o

Is it true is so hard to get thai visas in Hong Kong?Thank you.Bye

Edited by Kohdam

There is no such non immigrant O visa. It is either single or multi (unlimited entry for one year). You do not say how you would qualify for such a visa. Not sure if they would issue a two entry tourist visa or require show of tickets for travel to justify such a two visa issue.

There is no such non immigrant O visa. It is either single or multi (unlimited entry for one year). You do not say how you would qualify for such a visa. Not sure if they would issue a two entry tourist visa or require show of tickets for travel to justify such a two visa issue.

My second non immigrant O visa visa expires next week I need thai non immigrant o and then enrole in a thai language school in thailand to get ED visa I live in Pattaya in my own condo,and come back my country only every six month for ten days each only Next time at the end of April

Naturally when I apply visa in Hong Kong I l 'll have a fly ticket back to Bkk Tahnkyou Bye

Edited by Kohdam

You do not appear to have a valid reason for issue of a non immigrant O visa. You do not need such a visa to attend school and should be getting paperwork to apply for an ED visa if you plan to study.

Ok,I know,Hongkong does not have a reputation as the most helpful consulate, forget about non immigrant o ,but are there problems with thai tourist visas too? I need a double tourist visa Thankyou.bye

You do not appear to have a valid reason for issue of a non immigrant O visa. You do not need such a visa to attend school and should be getting paperwork to apply for an ED visa if you plan to study.

Ok,I know,Hongkong does not have a reputation as the most helpful consulate, forget about non immigrant o ,but are there problems with thai tourist visas too? I need a double tourist visa Thankyou.bye

I have had good luck getting my Non-Imm B visa renewed in HK. Just had my 4th renewal done in HK. They were in fact helpful on this latest renewal in that my Thai lawyer forgot to include a formal cover letter request along with all the other paperwork I needed. I called the Thai lawyer from the Thai consulate in HK, handed the phone to the Consular officer who explained in Thai what was needed and was able to get the letter same day from the lawyer in BKK and got the renewal.

On another previous instance, I was in HK and the same lawyer emailed me all the docs I needed, but a couple of pages didn't come out so well when I printed them and the Consulate couldn't read them. Again, I called the Thai lawyer from the Consulate, handed the phone to officer who explained which docs were needed to be re-sent and the Thai lawyer faxed a new one to the HK Thai consulate while I was still there waiting. Got it all sorted in less than 20 min.

The Thai consulate I try to avoid is Singapore. They seem pretty stingy in giving one year visas and opt for 6 months; at least that was my experience years ago.