Posting In The Forums Using An Ipad

Madivad

Hey, I don't use a computer much these days and I mostly browse the forums here using an iPad or the iPhone.

I have noticed when I try to reply to someone in a thread and touch the reply area the keyboard and cursor do not appear. I have tried changing the rich text editor settings in my settings, but this makes no difference.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a known issue? I did search the forums for iPad and went through several pages to no avail.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 months later...

Noone else uses an iPad when viewing these forums?

I am curious to know if it is just me, or it is the iPad.

Thx

There may be many, but they can't reply to your post! :)

I found the same thing. Very frustrating... especially when the most common Google Ad I see between posts is for a Bluetooth iPad Keyboard. (How ironic)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any news about the current status? :)

We will get the binaries this weekend for testing and will be uploaded to the App Store early next week. From there it can take a week for Apple to put it online for all.

An Ansroid App is currently in Beta, and is hopefully ready soon as well.

• 2 months later...

any news about the current status? :)

We will get the binaries this weekend for testing and will be uploaded to the App Store early next week. From there it can take a week for Apple to put it online for all.

An Ansroid App is currently in Beta, and is hopefully ready soon as well.

Which App store? Thailand or?

Noone else uses an iPad when viewing these forums?

I am curious to know if it is just me, or it is the iPad.

Thx

There may be many, but they can't reply to your post! :)

I found the same thing. Very frustrating... especially when the most common Google Ad I see between posts is for a Bluetooth iPad Keyboard. (How ironic)

I'm replying to your message now .... Using an iPad2 ..... No problem with cursor .... Etc. Normal keyboard function.

Edited by rogerdee123

I am still having a problem posting to TV, with Ipad 2. :annoyed:

I downloaded the app, from the App store, have latest updates on Ipad etc... blah blah.....but still cannot post....????

Can sign in etc but that is about as far as it goes....

I did get the keyboard popping up for about a second, once, never to be seen since, when trying to post on TV....

Any ideas anyone??? :jap:

I'm not using the App ..... just using Safari browser .... works normally just like it does on the computer. Keyboard appears as it is suppose to.

I downloaded the app, from the App store, have latest updates on Ipad etc... blah blah.....but still cannot post....????

I did get the keyboard popping up for about a second, once, never to be seen since, when trying to post on TV....

Which App?

I post from Safari, no problems.

Which App?

Have you ipad 2 or ipad1. I use ipad2 and the keyboarddisappears when I click to write. Iso 4.3.5

Which App?

Have you ipad 2 or ipad1. I use ipad2 and the keyboarddisappears when I click to write. Iso 4.3.5

annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

Have Ipad 2....

I just tried to post from it (ipad2) and still no keyboard appears, enough to drive me crazier than I am, already!!!smile.gif

Started with Safari, can post emotions etc, but still no keyboard.... mad.gif I can push every button and they all seem to work!

The "app" is called BN, cannot remember where I got that info from...but it does not work either... did not try that this time.

Had to edit this using my IMAC..... ohmy.gif

Think I will go have a nice cuppa tea!sad.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

I've had a similar problem using ipad2, when typing on email or posting on any social network, for some reason the cursor disappears, however I can still type?

Regarding the Thai Visa app, is it available yet?

IOS 4.3.3 (Jailbreak)