Incorrect Link

bino

I just tried clicking on the Baht & Sold banner, and was taken to the Mr. Roomfinder website. Mods / Website admin might wish to check this out.

Edit- just tried it again and it worked. But- I know I'm not crazy... tried it 3 times before!

Edited by bino

Ghosts? :o

Naughty poltergeists, must be!

I just tried it again after reading your reply, Baht & Sold banner was at the bottom of the page. On clicking, I got the Expat Motors website.

I refreshed the page, and got the Hotels Thailand banner. When I clicked it, I got the res24.com website.

Refresh again, got the Indo Siam banner, and the correct thaistartup.com website on clicking.

Refresh again.. got Hotels Thailand / Res24 again.

Opened a different thread, got the Sunbelt Banner, and the right website.

Refreshed that page, got the Hotels Thailand banner, and Baht & Sold as result.

So... there is definitely a ghost in the machine. Question is, which machine needs excorcising? Mine or yours? Anyone else noticing this erratic behaviour?

Edited by bino

Bino,

I've clicked through about ten banners from refereshing the pages, all seems fine.

BTW , while your online Bino I didn't thank you for the PM you sent me ages ago with regards to advice on PHP and all that, sorry just kinda slipped further down my box and never got round t o it, but thanks anyway, it helped me out quite a bit. :o