Cold Feet

sunholidaysun1

My Feet are cold walking around these tiled floors that I have, so I was wondering if anyone knows where in Chiang Rai I can buy some Slippers, non-slip Slippers are what im after , as I slip enough without slippers on.

A double foot Mitten is not acceptable as it took 2 ladies to glide me round the floor last time and they ended up just using me , as a mop. :D

Edited by sunholidaysun1

Get yourself some 'neoprene Booties' Sunny Hysteria . They are usually sold in the thai markets this time of year. Much better than the pink Furries your used to Hilda . And non-slip to boot B)

...... And perfect for that 'Condor' moment

Edited by jubby

I searched about 10 shops yesterday for my much needed Non-Slip Slippers and bought the latest model on the shelf. These must be good as the shop owner kept saying SUAY , either that or it was because

I was a little bit drunk as I walked around the shop with them on.

One slipper had Goodyear rubber sole and the other was Dunlop, Sporty I thought , the only problem when I got home and tried them out , was the skid marks I keep leaving everywhere. :D

At least now my feet are warm and the wife cleans the floor more often, well worth buying I think , just for the pleasure of seeing her do something other than sit and EAT ALL DAY :D