Residence Certificate,Is It Possible At Police Station?

Hi there!

Im going to renew my driver license

my question is, can I get the address certificate/confirmation at local police station? I stay at Dindaeng...

(or, i have a car on my name so i have a car blue book, what have my address on it, is it may enough for address confirmation for driver license?)

thank you

Just a confuse matters further, I got one from Buriram police station ( actually twice ) and it was accepted as proof of residence for driving license application.

Yes I know people who have used the letter from the police....the only thing that is consistent in Thailand is that nothing is consistent in Thailand....

Just a confuse matters further, I got one from Buriram police station ( actually twice ) and it was accepted as proof of residence for driving license application.

Yes I know people who have used the letter from the police....the only thing that is consistent in Thailand is that nothing is consistent in Thailand....

And just to add to the inconsistency....Immigration office at Kanchanaburi don't supply the letter any longer and told me to get it from my local Amphur, which I did. They charged me 50 baht.:D

I bought my first motorcycle with one also my first truck and got both my motorcycle and car drivers license without it. When I bought my last motorcycle they demanded i get the certificate. Local police wouldnot give it so i tried the amphur they wouldnot give it. Had to go to immgration and they were angry I went to them saying the local police or amphur could do it for me. But immigration did it the whole thing took me a week to get done with trying all these offices and waiting for answers. So who knows who will do what? Or if you need it in very many cases.