Thaksin Cancels US Trip

webfact

Extradition has nothing to do with it.

Thailand really does not want him back here his presence would just ignite the red shirts again.

He decided not to go because he was afraid the truth might be revealed. That is one commodity he refuses to deal in. He has a team of lawyers to twist it to the point where it is unrecognizable.

For sure there will be communication problems.

Yes this may also well be the case but I predicted this days ago and I expect as the coward we know he is, he is also street smart and no doubt has been advised as well, he risks incarceration and deportation under International crimes charges which terrorism falls under. But also agree - Thailand does not want this crim back. Let him keep travelling to the only countries who will afford him freedom as terrorism now is an international crime and many countries have the right to arrest him so he is running out of day trip locations! ph34r.gif

Thailand really does not want him back here his presence would just ignite the red shirts again.

He decided not to go because he was afraid the truth might be revealed. That is one commodity he refuses to deal in. He has a team of lawyers to twist it to the point where it is unrecognizable.

Yes this may also well be the case but I predicted this days ago and I expect as the coward we know he is, he is also street smart and no doubt has been advised as well, he risks incarceration and deportation under International crimes charges which terrorism falls under. But also agree - Thailand does not want this crim back. Let him keep travelling to the only countries who will afford him freedom as terrorism now is an international crime and many countries have the right to arrest him so he is running out of day trip locations! ph34r.gif

Expect to see him in Pattaya soon.

Too many truly embarrassing questions he can't ignore in person.

Too much risk that his money can't buy him out of.

In the end no matter what he says, the fact he can't come and say it in person,

even with his own private jet certainly adds more credence to the charges AGAINST him,

and fails miserably to support the charges he would like to make.

Will we now here he is not invited to speak since he won't come in person?

How many OTHER testifiers have done this via video conference?

Expect to see him in Pattaya soon.

Add that to the likelihood of a very protracted extradition process,

and his spending years under USA control, and the possibility of

people from Thailand coming with excellent evidence to put before the court,m

showing his culpability.

He just realise it is a trap. Bout for Thaksin exchange.

I really don't think that the OSCE would set up the invitation so that Taxsin would be arrested......that's just conspiracy nonsense ....faked lunar landings in cropcircles funded by English royal family who are really reptilian aliens n all that tosh.

From The Independent, UK last month:

When Mongolia's spy chief stepped off an Aeroflot flightinto Heathrow a few weeks ago, he expected a welcome befitting a foreigndignitary arriving for high-level talks with the British government on a newera of intelligence co-operation. After all, preparations for his visit hadincluded an invitation to meet Downing Street's National Security Adviser.

But rather than being ushered through Heathrow's VIP loungefor talks in Whitehall's inner sanctum, the chief executive of Mongolia'sNational Security Council and the one-time head of its security service was metby Scotland Yard detectives armed with an international warrant for his arrest.

Mr Bat Khurts was arrested for the alleged drugging andrendition of a refugee who was later tortured in a Mongolian prison.

The case has echoes ofthe arrest of Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet in 1998. Lawyers for the spychief, who was travelling on a diplomatic passport, claim his status means heis immune from prosecution and was the victim of double-dealing by the Britishgovernment.

Now, who, in his right mind would walk into such a crude trap? rolleyes.gif

:)

More like ...

Mr Thaksin, were you there to help your people like you promised you would be when the first bullet flew?

No

Mr Thaksin were you an eye-witness to any human rights violations?

No.

Mr Thaksin, did you fund the redshirts?

No.

Are you sure? We have the personal accounts of several people saying you were funding them.

No?

Mr Thaksin, were you the person that issued the orders on the 2003 War on Drugs that led to 2600+ deaths?

Um.

Mr Thaksin, did you order the increased army presence and outline how the restive South of Thailand would be dealt with, that has led to over 4000 deaths?

Ummmmmm.

Mr Thaksin did the abuse of the Rohingya start under your administration?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Note --- I said from the beginning that Thaksin would not deliberately put himself in a situation in a country that had an active extradition treaty with Thailand ... hence montenegro)

av16522.gif

Too many truly embarrassing questions he can't ignore in person.

Too much risk that his money can't buy him out of.

In the end no matter what he says, the fact he can't come and say it in person,

even with his own private jet certainly adds more credence to the charges AGAINST him,

and fails miserably to support the charges he would like to make.

Will we now here he is not invited to speak since he won't come in person?

How many OTHER testifiers have done this via video conference?

He's dusted off his sign for the commission...

t6916_mrT.jpg

"That's an inappropriate question

Ask me a different question"

''He claims his family has been pressured for him not to make the trip.''

or the cowardly dog spotted a possible arrest and deportation exchange for Victor Bout.....

He will never be extradited, and nor do the government want him to be (contrary to what they like everyone else to think)

totster :D

IMHO, everything and everyone has a use by date. This is now just a cat and mouse game. The government doing nothing but remain politically correct in damage control mode. Thaksin, as now just a private citizen, playing his remaining cards, his wealth and former position which currently make him a threat as "One Man with twenty million votes". The only person needing to keep this in the news is Thaksin himself. Under the law he is a convicted and wanted man and faces further charges. I fail to see that anyone needs to conspire against him, plan and inform foreign governments, well of course!

Taksins biggest fear is that he will disappear into obliviation. I mean people will forget about him and he will just disappear into the background. I see this starting to happen already. Anything Taksin related is being ignore by alot of Thais now. If they hear Taksin has made some statement or other, well they know it will be some form of twisting the truth, and to be honest most Thais are tired of hearing this and don't want to know anymore. So they just switch off and don't bother listening or reading this type of news. So his message does not get across. Fades away.