Xmas Dinner Ubon

phibunmike

Just to let you know, a message from Ting (whose skills in the kitchen exceed those at the keyboard)...

Wrong Way will be doing a Christmas dinner buffet at 250 baht per head ('all you can eat')at 6pm on December 24th.

There will be turkey, roast beef, potato salad, etc., and also Thai food.

Richard will be cooking.

Best wishes to all

Darn - I'll miss both meals. Have to go back to the UK to have Xmas with my old man who cannot remember what Christmas is, who I am or whether he needs a sh@t or not. But we'll have some fun at the Alzheimers unit one way or another.

Getting really old looks like it sucks in the extreme - lets all keep on burning the candle at both ends and hope we get run over by a truck at 80!

• 2 weeks later...

A big thanks to Ting and Richard for their efforts last night ... a top party, especially having to put up with the incessant whining from two Scandies about the quality of the Turkey (which, btw, was delicious) and the incessant whining from two north europeans about the music being too loud. It was a Christmas party lads; not a chess tournament.

Thanks also to DJ "Danny" who pumped out some good Old Skool house tracks.

What a party;

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Glad to hear you had a good night out mate.

Aren't scandies from northern europe?

Come on Patriot, name and shame mate, name and shame. :D

Hi Andrew, I should have said "other" north europeans, but I have been told by my good half to wind my neck in and mind my Ps & Qs.

They were the regular whingers of noise, food presentation and cost; you definately will have encountered them!! But neither was your "mate"!!!

Happy New Year to you, Rung and the girls from me and the England Cricket Team

Ahhhh yes that 'mate' of mine! I had forgotten about the Christmas tree grinch, probably because he has banned himself from every foreign outlet there is in Ubon!

Glad to see that you still listen to your wife and therefore manage to stay out of trouble! A wise woman is she! Anyway, back to the cricket for me..... although I have no idea why I bother!!!