Christmas Catering

Sao Jiang Mai

Have finally got around to think of Christmas and was wondering whether anyone has good recommendations for home catering. I don't coook - ever. And don't even want to heat anything up very much! So, if you know who can supply the whole deal: turkey, stuffings, christmas crackers, brandy butter, vegs, mince pie, xmas pudding, etc. I would be so grateful. They don't have to deliver, I can pick it up. We will only have about 8 people, so it shouldn't be a hardship (well, for someone else, for me it would be!) Thanks. Pim

Thanks very much...though by the sound of it there isn't much to choose from...sigh. I am surprised, I would have thought there'd be tons of people like me - who can't cook, but wants to pretend to have a home-cooked xmas. O well. I will check out NFP and Rimping. Thanks very much! Pim

Thanks very much...though by the sound of it there isn't much to choose from...sigh. I am surprised, I would have thought there'd be tons of people like me - who can't cook, but wants to pretend to have a home-cooked xmas. O well. I will check out NFP and Rimping. Thanks very much! Pim

I'm surprised too. I wonder if any of the hotels can put you in touch with a chef not working on christmas day. just a thought

• 11 months later...

Hi Pim,

We can cook the lot for you. A traditional British Christmas Dinner: Soup or Prawn Cocktail Starter, Christmas Dinner- Turkey, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Chestnut Stuffing, Roasties, Mash, Brussels Sprouts, Bread Sauce,gravy etc; Christmas Pudding with Rum Sauce. We can deliver it via Meals on Wheels on Christmas Eve (I'm assuming they're open) or you could collect it on Christmas Day.

Hi Pim,

We can cook the lot for you. A traditional British Christmas Dinner: Soup or Prawn Cocktail Starter, Christmas Dinner- Turkey, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Chestnut Stuffing, Roasties, Mash, Brussels Sprouts, Bread Sauce,gravy etc; Christmas Pudding with Rum Sauce. We can deliver it via Meals on Wheels on Christmas Eve (I'm assuming they're open) or you could collect it on Christmas Day.

She needed it a year ago. :( She's probably eaten by now I would think.

Hi Pim,

She needed it a year ago. :( She's probably eaten by now I would think.

Ha! Ha! Sorry about that! I didn't look at the date of Pim's post!! If anyone wants a boxed up Christmas Dinner, do contact us,