Anyone Offering Thai Lessons In Midlands Uk?

nakmuay

Interested in learning more, i know a little as i have been boxing in thailand many years but i want to learn a lot more.

There are classes at the Buddhist Temple in Aston Birmingham. I have had 7 lessons so far and find them most helpful. You can have beginners, intermediate or advanced either private, or in a class. There is no charge although they do ask for a donation for the upkeep of the building

Interested in learning more, i know a little as i have been boxing in thailand many years but i want to learn a lot more.

There are classes at the Buddhist Temple in Aston Birmingham. I have had 7 lessons so far and find them most helpful. You can have beginners, intermediate or advanced either private, or in a class. There is no charge although they do ask for a donation for the upkeep of the building

thank you mate, im a fair drive from aston but i think it might be worth the drive

Guest endure

I enquired and found that the Birmingham temple is asking £100 for a 10 lesson course. I don't paying but are they value for money? Do they teach reading & writing or just speaking?

Edited by endure