Party Rooms/Venues For A "Hen'S Party?"

tonititan

I'm looking for a party venue in Bangkok for a Hen's Party (the female version of a bachelor party). The bride-to-be is western, and the party guests will be a mix of western and Thai women. I've searched for party rooms online, but most of them obviously cater to bachelor parties. We don't need a room with dancing ladies for our party, nor do we really

want to be in a go-go bar. :D Anyone know of a place where we can rent out a private area for food, drinks, & activities?

Spanish on 4 have a new party room and roof terrace available for private parties. Can bring your own music and dance and basically do what you want. Food available and a bar on the roof also. www.spanishon4.com is well worth a look for something a bit different. It is open late every night also. The manager is English so you could call the restaurant or drop by to have a look. Hope this helps.

Spanish on 4 have a new party room and roof terrace available for private parties. Can bring your own music and dance and basically do what you want. Food available and a bar on the roof also. www.spanishon4.com is well worth a look for something a bit different. It is open late every night also. The manager is English so you could call the restaurant or drop by to have a look. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info....I'll check it out!

I'll send you my address biggrin.gif

Great, and do you provide the "entertainment" as well? ;)

When I get out the shower I scare myself let alone any woman!! I am sure the Spanish chef would do a turn.....but there again maybe not a good idea!! Put it this way I am sure I could find someone who could!!