3 Bb And Ttnt Problem

BigC

3 bb have had a fallen out with TTNT and gues who has to pay for there problem ? us the customer. they cut my line 5 days ago without telling me. i call them many times and today they told me that they have cut my line because TTNT have seperated and if i want internet then i have to pay 10 k to connect to a box 1 km away even though i have never missed a payment.

Or i can chose to cut my phone line and lose my phone line.

the other suspicious thing is that there seems to me a new wifi around me somewhere that i connected to without knowing but it does not belong to me.

It appeared the same time i was disconnected. i think there aree otheer forces of nature out there bigger than the normal standards of ways of life. Like aliens. people can have things that doen;t exisits. cough cough !!!!!!

also does anyone else have a problem with Hotmail.com.

Wow. It was not at all as dramatic for us with 3BB and TTnT. Several months ago my husband went to 3BB office to pay the bill and was notified of some changes. The girl could not really explain what the changes were about, but she offered a new contract (not involving TTnT) and we got a faster Internet connection for the same price. Nobody tried to cut our line so far (or probably the guys cut somebody else's line? :ph34r:).

Cutting the line sounds suspicious. Ask 3BB managers in their main office for official comment BigC. Do you have a copy of old contract? Could 10K be an attempt to get some Christmas money from Santa?