Hearing Aid Repairs

DavidOxon

Hearing Aids Service in Bangkok :

Intimex , phone number 026285509

intimexhearing dot com , Visutkasat Road . The map is on their website. It is in Banglumpoo area, right underneath the elevated street that leads from the Rama 8 bridge into town

They have a very good service and are very competent, had my own hearing aids checked there twice. Very friendly !

intimexhearing dot com , Visutkasat Road . The map is on their website. It is in Banglumpoo area, right underneath the elevated street that leads from the Rama 8 bridge into town

They have a very good service and are very competent, had my own hearing aids checked there twice. Very friendly !

Hi

thanks for your speedy reply

just to clarify.... in Chiang Mai, Dad is on holiday here for 2 more weeks!

David

Hi

thanks for your speedy reply

just to clarify.... in Chiang Mai, Dad is on holiday here for 2 more weeks!

David

I think their is a place in Pantip Plaza ,but i am not sure if they repair /Service them or just sell new ones .They could possibly point you in the right direction.