Nissan Navara 3.0 V6

Thaihog

Does anybody know when the Nissan Navara 3.0 V6 will be available in Thailand and what will it cost?

I've just been reading about this new pick-up on the internet and it looks like a beast, torque numbers are amazing. I looked up racechip's website and with the prochip installed they are claiming 599NM of torque, wow....

Happy motoring :lol:

The Navara 3.0 V6 is made here in Thailand, why can't we get it here?

UK/Euro market Navara is made in Spain.

Australia and New Zealand are the biggest export market for the Thai made Navara, and have only the 2.5L TD we get here, along with a 4.0L petrol engine variant which is sourced from Spain as well.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

• 3 weeks later...

looks pretty similar to the calibre model they sell here, just bit less power i guess but a great looking car, saw one the other day. has anyone got the 2 door version yet? any reviews or prices? looking at buying a 2 door navara and would love to here some opinions on it.

looks pretty similar to the calibre model they sell here, just bit less power i guess but a great looking car, saw one the other day. has anyone got the 2 door version yet? any reviews or prices? looking at buying a 2 door navara and would love to here some opinions on it.

Plenty of info on this forum about the Navara, many do not rate it!!

I bought one of the first ones when they came out, 2 door (4 x 2) LE spec for 619k Baht in 2007.

Now has over 90k km's on it & still rattling and rolling along.

Personally I would wait a bit for the new Ford Ranger and Chevy/Isuzu pickups.

Nissan have oiked their prices up over the years & the Nav is not good value anymore!! - just my opinion.

If your rolling in dosh, go for the Vigo the bloated up ones!.

Plenty of info on this forum about the Navara, many do not rate it!!

I bought one of the first ones when they came out, 2 door (4 x 2) LE spec for 619k Baht in 2007.

Now has over 90k km's on it & still rattling and rolling along.

Personally I would wait a bit for the new Ford Ranger and Chevy/Isuzu pickups.

Nissan have oiked their prices up over the years & the Nav is not good value anymore!! - just my opinion.

If your rolling in dosh, go for the Vigo the bloated up ones!.

I totally agree with the '' rattling & rolling '' AND an honest positive post. :)