Fusable Web For Trousers

gennisis

Bought a new pair of trousers..correct waist but too long in the leg.

Back home I would use this 'web' which I would fit between the cloth after cutting and then iron the crease.to give a good finish.

Anyone know if its available here or do I have to get it sent from home??

I haven't seen it in Thailand. I think the reason is that it would cost more than professionally altering the pants. In BKK I used the same place that I have my dress shirts and slacks tailor made at. In Phuket I used a small seamstress that was located just in front of a 7-11 (on the street.) Here in Chiang Mai I use a seamstress that is set up next to Wawee Coffee, just inside the moat across from Chiang Mai Ram hospital (there is usually someone doing minor alterations in every neighborhood.)

I haven't seen it in Thailand. I think the reason is that it would cost more than professionally altering the pants. In BKK I used the same place that I have my dress shirts and slacks tailor made at. In Phuket I used a small seamstress that was located just in front of a 7-11 (on the street.) Here in Chiang Mai I use a seamstress that is set up next to Wawee Coffee, just inside the moat across from Chiang Mai Ram hospital (there is usually someone doing minor alterations in every neighborhood.)

I know your thoughts on the cost of a local woman make sense,but here's a laugh....I went to the internet...goggled ...and visited a website of dressmaking suppliers. Yes they had some...1.90 GBP a pack......enterd an order for a pack...checkout 57 GBP delivered via courier.....since all they had to do was to put it in an envelope and airmail it I didnt feel the need anymore. The trousers only cost 7 GBP.