August 20, 200521 yr 1. I've smoked fatter joints than that. 2. Ahh, it's cute. 3. Who circumcised you? 4. Why don't we just cuddle? 5. You know they have surgery to fix that. 6. It's more fun to look at. 7. Make it dance. 8. You know, there's a tower in Italy like that. 9. Can I paint a smiley face on that? 10. It looks like a night crawler. 11. Wow, and your feet are so big. 12. My last boyfriend was 4'' bigger. 13. It's ok, we'll work around it. 14. Is this a mild or a spicy Slim Jim? 15. Eww, there's an inch worm on your thigh. 16. Will it squeak if I squeeze it? 17. Oh no, a flash headache. 18. (giggle and point) 19. Can I be honest with you? 20. My 8-year-old brother has one like that. 21. Let me go get my tweezers. 22. How sweet, you brought incense. 23. This explains your car. 24. You must be a growing boy. 25. Maybe if we water it, it'll grow. 26. Thanks, I needed a toothpick. 27. Are you one of those pygmies? 28. Have you ever thought of working in a sideshow? 29. Every heard of clearasil? 30. All right, a treasure hunt! 31. I didn't know they came that small. 32. Why is God punishing you? 33. At least this won't take long. 34. I never saw one like that before. 35. What do you call this? 36. But it still works, right? 37. Darn, I hate baby-sitting. 38. It looks so unused. 39. Do you take steroids? 40. I hear excessive masturbation shrinks it. 41. Maybe it looks better in natural light. 42. Why don't we skip right to the cigarettes? 43. Oh, I didn't know you were in an accident. 44. Did you date Lorena Bobbitt? 45. Aww, it's hiding. 46. Are you cold? 47. If you get me real drunk first. 48. Is that an optical illusion? 49. What is that? 50. I'll go get the ketchup for your french fry. 51. Were you neutered? 52. It's a good thing you have so many other talents. 53. Does it come with an air pump? 54. So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality. 55. Where are the puppet strings? 56. Your big gun is more like a BB gun. 57. Look, it fits my Barbie clothes. 58. Never mind, why bother. 59. Is that a second belly button? 60. Where's the rest of it? Edited August 20, 200521 yr by BambinA
August 20, 200521 yr BAMBI...... you have too much time really I will send you all the street Dogs of LakSi for examination next week
August 20, 200521 yr Bambi, is this a cry of frustration ? Are your recent lovers not up to expectations? Just say what you mean girl, we’re all grown up here, I think.
August 20, 200521 yr 61. It looks just like a penis, only smaller. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> 61 ? Just waiting for Bambinas thinking on 69 Edited August 20, 200521 yr by IvanLaw
August 20, 200521 yr Bambina.. I agree wholy with AsiaWolfie you have WAY to much free time dear. Guess we will have to do something about that?
August 20, 200521 yr Bambina.. I agree wholy with AsiaWolfie you have WAY to much free time dear. Guess we will have to do something about that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No 62?
August 21, 200521 yr 62. Always wondered what an inch worm looked like. http://www.stigworm.com/inch_worm-1.html Edited August 21, 200521 yr by tywais
August 21, 200521 yr It brings tears to my eyes to imagine the potential trauma that could be inflicted by such cruel words
August 22, 200521 yr It brings tears to my eyes to imagine the potential trauma that could be inflicted by such cruel words Enough to reduce a man to a quivering state of flaccidity...
August 22, 200521 yr Author 63 Marco.....Polo.....where are you....Peek a Boo !! 64 wow ..seem somebody has new costume for Halloween already.. from The Addams Family Theme
August 22, 200521 yr Author 65 is it Sherlock Holmes 's game? sorry i forget to pick a magnifier today
August 22, 200521 yr Author Have you been talking to my g/f? Or my ex-wife? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> well yes i talked with them both your GF said 11# and your ex-wife said 33# Bambi
Create an account or sign in to comment