Info About Visa Extension

Dear Readers,

My Non-immigrant ED visa FIRST EXTENSION valid up to 26 January 2011.

My First 90 Day Stay Notification will expire on 7 January 2011.

Here I want to ask you

1) Can I apply on same day for 2nd ED Visa Extension and 2nd 90 day Notification (As i already done on my Ist extension).

2) Can I go This Month 27 december 2010 or 28 december or 29 december 2010????????

Because i am planning to celebrate new Year with my friends and I will Busy ............So I need your Help kindly tell me can i do 2nd Visa Extension and 2nd Notification before new year???

The 90 day report can be done by mail, you have a window of 7 days before the due date if you apply by mail. If you do it in person it is a 7 day window before and after the due date.

Normally you can extend your permission from 30 days before it expires. in the case of an ED-visa I'm not sure. You must provide evidence that you have studied for at least 4 hours a week on average.

But you can ask your school for the necessary documents and see what their response is.

Given your planning and the holidays I would wait till the new year and maybe do the 90 day extension and the 90 day report around the 11th.

I ask from School and they already provided me 2nd Extension Letter and eveything mention on it regarding Study details. Currently i m studying 4 hours per week.

Its mean i can go for 2nd extension after 26 Dec 2010 because afterthis my Visa will be valid for 30 days

what about 90 Day notification ( I must need to follow 7 day before or 7 day late policy or i can do it earlier)