Police Arrest American Man Openly Smoking Marijuana On Walking Street

Rimmer

Police Arrest American Man Openly Smoking Marijuana on Walking Street

PATTAYA: -- On Friday night a male American tourist with the appearance of a Rastifarian was arrested for openly smoking marijuana in the area of Pattaya’s Walking Street.

Pattaya, November 18, 2010, [PDN]: At 11.30 pm, on 17th December 2010, Pattaya Deputy Police Investigator, Captain Tanasit Geanleum, received a report from a patrol officer, who had detained a male tourist for smoking marijuana in Soi 14 on Walking Street. A team of officers was sent to assist.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-12-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, Thai News Alerts, are you serious......more like tedious news alerts. Some guy gets busted with a reefer....whooa ! Seems like you guys are making more of a hoohaa about this than the Thais are, and you'll probably be mumbling on about this long after the Thais have forgotten about it.......go find some real news.

Edited by apollo13

Well done the Police and how brave they were going in without sealing off Walking Street or having a SWAT team on hand. This guy had a reefer!

Really, having looked at the guy again, and it was marujuana, may be the army should have been deployed after an initial air strike. A drone of course to spare life.

It could have all gone so badly wrong. I mean what if he'd started singing Joan Baez songs and some mumbo jumbo about giving peace a chance.

If they hadn't taken him out when they did he'd have been free to sit in shop door ways, mumbling incoherently about how he loves everyone and will never wear shoes again.

And when they did finally contain him, he still manages to send coded signals to other Rasta dope fiends. Those 'V' signs. Believe me - they mean something.

I'm just grateful that no one was killed.

Well done the Police and how brave they were going in without sealing off Walking Street or having a SWAT team on hand. This guy had a reefer!

Really, having looked at the guy again, and it was marujuana, may be the army should have been deployed after an initial air strike. A drone of course to spare life.

It could have all gone so badly wrong. I mean what if he'd started singing Joan Baez songs and some mumbo jumbo about giving peace a chance.

If they hadn't taken him out when they did he'd have been free to sit in shop door ways, mumbling incoherently about how he loves everyone and will never wear shoes again.

And when they did finally contain him, he still manages to send coded signals to other Rasta dope fiends. Those 'V' signs. Believe me - they mean something.

:D nice one.

Khun Igan and his Rastafarian-sympathetic brethren in brown seem really put off by the nonsense

pdn141.jpg

:D

He's smilig now but..................Perhaps he thought the Vietnam thing hadn't finished yet eh. :unsure:

A few years in the bkk Hilton will wipe the smile off his face.

Khun Igan and his Rastafarian-sympathetic brethren in brown seem really put off by the nonsense

pdn141.jpg

He's smilig now but..................Perhaps he thought the Vietnam thing hadn't finished yet eh. :unsure:

A few years in the bkk Hilton will wipe the smile off his face.

A few years....what? Possibly just a fine and deportation which he'll probably also enjoy by the looks of things.

Silly boy though i'll agree with that.

A Muppet in both actions and appearance!!

Is that him in your avatar?

laugh.gif yeah.......not the first time the avatar has been related to drug use, highlighting my naivety for choosing said avatar and those others out there knowledge of said topic to pick up on it.

pdn141.jpg

Besides from being a stupid ass to openly smoke it, I do like the pic, everybody looks cooooool and smiling :lol: . The guy doesn't seem bothered that much, maybe the effect hasn't worn off yet...;)

He is consistent isn't he. Yet to miss a chance to bash a Thai. I often wonder if some hooker took his wallet and the police couldn't get it back for him. That would justify bashing them when they do some thing rite and when they do some thing wrong.

At least he didn't go into a mponologue on what is wrong with Thailand. I think he mentioned on another thread he was leaving Thailand.

Personally I think if what was published was the whole story They were a little out of line with a arrest. I believe there is more to it. The picture makes him look like it is all one big joke. Like to see a picture of him in the cell 12 hours later.

A Muppet in both actions and appearance!!

His actions were inappropriate, his appearance....well, throwing stones etc. What happened to Mr.Stoner? Hang-em by the nearest Kratom tree. That's Jackfruit? Time for the last smoke.Blindfolded. Too bad, looked like some really bad Sh$t.

Where did that come from. I could care less if he is a French man German Spaniard Italian Chinese Laoition or any thing. I think if that story is the whole story they over reacted.

I am not physic but looking at the picture I would say he was stoned and probably making a nusience of him self and refused to stop. Just a guess.I have a hard time believing a cop saw him just walking along minding his own business smoking a joint and ran over to arrest him.

Edited by metisdead
Removed deleted quote.

He is consistent isn't he. Yet to miss a chance to bash a Thai. I often wonder if some hooker took his wallet and the police couldn't get it back for him. That would justify bashing them when they do some thing rite and when they do some thing wrong.

At least he didn't go into a mponologue on what is wrong with Thailand. I think he mentioned on another thread he was leaving Thailand.

Personally I think if what was published was the whole story They were a little out of line with a arrest. I believe there is more to it. The picture makes him look like it is all one big joke. Like to see a picture of him in the cell 12 hours later.

Just thought it was funny. Sorry.

Edited by hanuman1