Washing After The S Word

seonai

Okay, for a bit of fun as Boo suggested, here's one.....

A n aquaintance of mine has been married to a Thai for some years and one day recently I mentioned the fact that after S the Thais, Muslim or otherwise, rush to wash in the bathroom. My aquaintance said "oh really....I thought there was something wrong with me all this time..." Instead of languishing in bed afterwards and smoking a cig or whatever, most Thai's in my experience shower after S.

How about you guys out there with Thai wives.... any similar experiences?????

Let's not get into another Muslim debate but in Islam it's par for the course.

Seonai

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A n aquaintance of mine has been married to a Thai for some years and one day recently I mentioned the fact that after S the Thais, Muslim or otherwise, rush to wash in the bathroom. My aquaintance said "oh really....I thought there was something wrong with me all this time..." Instead of languishing in bed afterwards and smoking a cig or whatever, most Thai's in my experience shower after S.

Seonai

This is just my personal opinion (as a non-muslim with TW).

#1. Taking a shower before the act is recommended.

#2. Smoking before, during or after is optional.

#3. Showering afterwards is compulsory (if you don't need a shower you surely can't be doing it right).

My favoured solution to this dilemma is DO IT IN THE SHOWER, thus covering 1. and 3.

However, if you take up my suggestion, #2. is not recommended.

Have fun !

Edited by Chickenlegs

This is just my personal opinion (as a non-muslim with TW).

#1. Taking a shower before the act is recommended.

#2. Smoking before, during or after is optional.

#3. Showering afterwards is compulsory (if you don't need a shower you surely can't be doing it right).

My favoured solution to this dilemma is DO IT IN THE SHOWER, thus covering 1. and 3.

However, if you take up my suggestion, #2. is not recommended.

Have fun !

:o Nice one Chickenlegs!!

I am very impressed by the cleanliness of the Thais though and I think it adds to the pleasure. Having a shower immediately after is also very refreshing too - it feels just like a shower after being at the gym after a very hefty workout!! Also means following the recovery gap you can get straight onto the next....erm...workout... :D

Seonai

Oh please!!!!

I know you farang like to be dirty, but it really is nicer (for you and others around) too keep nice and clean.

When I first marry, I had to nag my husband to take shower both morning and evening, and clean his teeth too. Now he is very clean and thank me

I like it better too. Can you imagine being very imtimate with dirty person!!

OK OK you can :o:D

"I know you farang like to be dirty, but it really is nicer (for you and others around) too keep nice and clean."

Nice stereo typing SiamOne. I guess it's safe to assume that all Thais like to live in landfills judging by the amount of trash around their houses.

If you want to stereotype, then get ready for some backlashes. :o

I know you farang like to be dirty...

:D

Not all farang SiamOne... :D

My (Thai) missus has never had to train me on personal hygiene... :D

Maybe only the soapdodgers... :o

:D Not all of us Jai Dee :D

I'll have you know that this Soapdodger enjoys a shower before, during and after sex! :D !

Seonai

Oh please!!!!

I know you farang like to be dirty, but it really is nicer (for you and others around) too keep nice and clean.

When I first marry, I had to nag my husband to take shower both morning and evening, and clean his teeth too. Now he is very clean and thank me

It's a crying shame that you can't convert personal cleanliness to looking after the environment/litter etc :D

I know you farang like to be dirty...

Not all farang SiamOne... :D

My (Thai) missus has never had to train me on personal hygiene... :D

Maybe only the soapdodgers... :o

:D Not all of us Jai Dee :D

I'll have you know that this Soapdodger enjoys a shower before, during and after sex! :D !

I think the question wasn't about being clean before sex but having to shower immidiately after.

Past thai b/fs have been like this & I personally found it to be quite clinical but fortunately my husband isn't quite so hung up on showering straight after sex, personally, my feeling is, if they can't handle a bit of sex smell then they shouldn't be doing it in the first place :o. Oh, and I agree with p brownstone, whats wrong with a bit of cuddleing & making a wet patch :D

As for cleanliness amoungst farang, well, i know a fair amount of thais who don't shower everyday let alone once or twice a day & plenty farang who do, so people in glass houses & all that.

Wasnt that long ago that the average Englishman/ladie used to bathe only once a year. :D Something about the dirt keeping you warm....no central heating at that time

must all have been pretty crusty by the end of winter :o

"I know you farang like to be dirty, but it really is nicer (for you and others around) too keep nice and clean."

Nice stereo typing SiamOne.  I guess it's safe to assume that all Thais like to live in landfills judging by the amount of trash around their houses.

If you want to stereotype, then get ready for some backlashes.  :o

Hear hear :D

A n aquaintance of mine has been married to a Thai for some years and one day recently I mentioned the fact that after S the Thais, Muslim or otherwise, rush to wash in the bathroom.

me , myself i won't rush .. after S.... its better to hanky panky for a while(5-15 mins) , it makes me feel warm and feel like "make love" , not "have sex " ...and then go to the loo ..... i prefer to take a shower well after S ... i cant sleep with that ..feel messy at my thing .. :D

ohh about morning i prefer to brush my teeth b4 S too :o:D

Bambi

Guys, for an extra challenge, talk your Thai wife into a week-long trip sleeping in a backpacker's tent with no facilities in the mountains. For extra credit, get romantic on about day 3 or 4.  :o

She'll be amazed she didn't die, and you just might feel the same way yourself!

no need to add Pla Rah in Somtam I reckon :D:D

Bambi :D

Oh please!!!!

You spend all day showering,and then have dinner from one of the filthiest food stalls on the planet..

STRANGE!!!

Guys, for an extra challenge, talk your Thai wife into a week-long trip sleeping in a backpacker's tent with no facilities in the mountains. For extra credit, get romantic on about day 3 or 4.  :o

She'll be amazed she didn't die, and you just might feel the same way yourself!

no need to add Pla Rah in Somtam I reckon :D:D

Bambi :D

Naughty, naughty Bambi! :D !

Wasnt that long ago that the average Englishman/ladie used to bathe only once a year. :D Something about the dirt keeping you warm....no central heating at that time

must all have been pretty crusty by the end of winter :D

Maybe in your part of Uk mate :D:o:D

Actually, when I was a kid, bath once a week was the norm, but when you get older and the cottage cheese starts to appear ,personal hygene becomes a necessity.

Can someone PLeeeeeze explain this fixation that BambinA has with Pla Rah and Marmite????? :D