Boxing Day

OldeBellPedr

If the Christmas Turkey hasn't turned you into a vegetarian, why not try that peculiarly British idea of the boxing Day Cold Cuts?

We've got Cold Turkey, Lancashire Ham, Cold Roast Beef and Pork, Hunitng Sausage, Salami, Stuffings, Cheeses, Pickled Onions, Chutney, Beetroot, Gherkins, Potato Salad, homemade bread etc

Plus all the Boxing Day football (if there is any of course!): Fulham v West Ham at 7pm, Man Utd v Sunderland and Newcatle Utd v Man City at 10pm.

Tickets are just 325 baht (less 10% if you are a Gold Card Member) and are available behind the bar.

We hope to see you there!

The Pickled Onions are homemade by a friend of mine who lives up in Mae Taeng, they are the crunchiest I've yet tasted in Thailand! Our home made tomato chutney goes down well with most people as well!!

This will be the 3rd year we've put on our Cold Cuts Buffet and it gets bigger and better every year - I bought some excellent cheeses in Carrefour today day for people to try. and Sausage King's Ham complements cold turkey a treat!!

Just to answer a few people who have asked: No, you don't need to book, just turn up, buy your ticket (45 max) and eat your fil!! 325 baht per ticket

The list of items keeps growing: i got a nice piece of Dutch Edam and some seriously Garlicy French Sausage today! I cracked open the pickled onions this avo and they are as crunchy and spicy as Haywards!! Off to Carrefour again tomorrow for some stinky cheese! At least two turkeys will be available, 6KG of Lancashre Ham, 3Kg of Pork and the same of Roast Beef.

If you fancy coming in the day time we've got Sunday Lunch as usual - Roast Lamb, Roast Pork, Roat Beef or Roast Turkey with Roast Potatoes, Onion Mash, Seasonal Veg including Brussels Sprouts, and gravy.

Christmas Pudding and Custard are also available

so whenever you come along on Boxing Day, you are sure of a good feed here at The Olde Bell!

Just to confirm, Christmas Day at 1pm is now completely full. There are about 15 places left for Christmas Eve at 7pm and about 10 for Christmas Night as 7.30pm. Do let us know if you'd like to come along!

If you havent' booked Christmas Dinner, you are welcome to come along for a pint at any time druing the day!!

Thaimiller: in my many years on this forum, that has got to be the worst pun i've ever heard!! Enjoy Saigon old chap!!

for the record, Christmas Day at 1pm is now full at The Olde Bell and if you would like to come along tomorrow evening at 7.30pm, do let us know as early as possible tomorrow as we have 6 tickets and 2 returns to sell. Great atmosphere tonight, Christmas Day promises th be even better.

Sadly we can't offer any other food tomorrow, the kitchen just can't cope!

But Boxing Day, whilst flling fast is a gret deal : meats, cheeses, pickles and things! If you can book your ticket, it helps us to plan, but if you can't you are welcome to turn up on Boxing night - any time after 7pm!!

A very Happy Christmas to all our Thai Visa friends and Customers!