Mountain Dew In Thailand?

nickycakes

I have been looking everywhere for the past couple weeks trying to find Mountain Dew anywhere in Thailand. I live in Muang Chonburi and have searched a lot of places in BKK, including Villa Market where I was able to score some Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper, but no precious Dew. If anyone has a lead on where I can grab some, please let me know. :)

I have never seen any in Thailand, and also did an internet search.

Others in the past have made postings on TV looking for it.

I had a friend volunteer to bring some from his DFAC in Afghanistan (free for him). Told him that he might be able to sell in on ebay over here. :)

Did find some in Sihanoukeville, Cambodia last week at a "super" market.....bought all they had....two cans.

Good luck!

I might regret this post, as I don't want to give away my secret supply. However, I am to inform you that Mountain Dew can be purchased at Penang Market in Bangkok. It is 20 baht per can. It is imported from Malaysia. I have yet to see it anywhere else in Bangkok. Please don't buy it all!

I might regret this post, as I don't want to give away my secret supply. However, I am to inform you that Mountain Dew can be purchased at Penang Market in Bangkok. It is 20 baht per can. It is imported from Malaysia. I have yet to see it anywhere else in Bangkok. Please don't buy it all!

you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. i will not buy it all, i promise :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Villa Market at Soi 33 gets Mt Dew, Dr pepper, and Cherry Coke!

Villa Market has reduced the price of a can of Mountain Dew from 48 baht to 29 baht last week, (at least in Phuket) and I found several cans that were actually marked an astonishing 14.50B which I confirmed and paid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just back from Villa Suk Soi 11... They had all three varieties of Mountain Dew -- the original in green, a Code Red variety, and the berry jolt variety...

If I recall right, for some odd reason, the two flavored varieties were marked at 25 baht per can, while the original variety was marked at about 50 baht per can.