Ladyboy Robbed

Pattaya_Fox

Ladyboy Assaulted and robbed by So-called Motorbike taxi rider.

We often report on Ladyboys who are accused of stealing from others, however in this story it is the Ladyboy who is the victim. This is Khun Jagapong aged 27. He was infront of Royal Garden Plaza after finishing work at a bar near Tops Supermarket in Central Pattaya. He was looking for a motorbike taxi so he could return home. A man on a bike approached the Ladyboy and claimed that he was a taxi driver even though he was not wearing a motorbike taxi jacket. He said that for 20 baht he would take him to his home in Soi Mair Vilia Market in Central Pattaya. Khun Jagapongs suspicions were aroused when the so-called taxi driver began to flirt with him. However he jumped on the bike. At first the driver said he wanted to stop and buy some beer. He did so and continued the journey to Soi Siam Country Club after he mentioned that he was low on petrol and needed to refill his tank. He drove at high speeds down the road and at this point Khun Jagapong screamed at the driver to stop. He eventually stopped in a secluded area and told the Ladyboy to hand over his valuables. He complied but was then brutally attacked by the driver who hit him over the head with the beer bottle. A 1 baht weighted gold necklace and a mobile phone were stolen. At Pattaya Police Station, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prateep took up the case and is now hunting for the attacker who remains at large.

Pattaya City News

Tuesday 23rd August 2005.

We often report on Ladyboys who are accused of stealing from others, however in this story it is the Ladyboy who is the victim. This is Khun Jagapong aged 27. He was infront of Royal Garden Plaza after finishing work at a bar near Tops Supermarket in Central Pattaya. He was looking for a motorbike taxi so he could return home. A man on a bike approached the Ladyboy and claimed that he was a taxi driver even though he was not wearing a motorbike taxi jacket. He said that for 20 baht he would take him to his home in Soi Mair Vilia Market in Central Pattaya. Khun Jagapongs suspicions were aroused when the so-called taxi driver began to flirt with him. However he jumped on the bike.  At first the driver said he wanted to stop and buy some beer. He did so and continued the journey to Soi Siam Country Club after he mentioned that he was low on petrol and needed to refill his tank. He drove at high speeds down the road and at this point Khun Jagapong screamed at the driver to stop.  He eventually stopped in a secluded area and told the Ladyboy to hand over his valuables.  He complied but was then brutally attacked by the driver who hit him over the head with the beer bottle.  A 1 baht weighted gold necklace and a mobile phone were stolen.  At Pattaya Police Station, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prateep took up the case and is now hunting for the attacker who remains at large.

Pattaya City News

All those "bar stories" ive been told about lady boys turning into "jean claude van dam" when when fighting,are all bs then?

Dunno lot of them are very feminine and act accordingly from what I gather. Now ones that are scary looking - do have that look about them that they would kick your arse if need be.

Shame She got ripped off, but should have known better to take a ride from an obvious non taxi motorbike.

We often report on Ladyboys who are accused of stealing from others, however in this story it is the Ladyboy who is the victim. This is Khun Jagapong aged 27. He was infront of Royal Garden Plaza after finishing work at a bar near Tops Supermarket in Central Pattaya. He was looking for a motorbike taxi so he could return home. A man on a bike approached the Ladyboy and claimed that he was a taxi driver even though he was not wearing a motorbike taxi jacket. He said that for 20 baht he would take him to his home in Soi Mair Vilia Market in Central Pattaya. Khun Jagapongs suspicions were aroused when the so-called taxi driver began to flirt with him. However he jumped on the bike.  At first the driver said he wanted to stop and buy some beer. He did so and continued the journey to Soi Siam Country Club after he mentioned that he was low on petrol and needed to refill his tank. He drove at high speeds down the road and at this point Khun Jagapong screamed at the driver to stop.  He eventually stopped in a secluded area and told the Ladyboy to hand over his valuables.  He complied but was then brutally attacked by the driver who hit him over the head with the beer bottle.  A 1 baht weighted gold necklace and a mobile phone were stolen.  At Pattaya Police Station, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prateep took up the case and is now hunting for the attacker who remains at large.

Pattaya City News

All those "bar stories" ive been told about lady boys turning into "jean claude van dam" when when fighting,are all bs then?

They are still Thai men and Thai men can't/won't fight one on one. If I had a dollar for every time I read about a GROUP of Thai men bludgeoning a Burmese fishermen to death in Phuket, I'd have to buy those pectoral implants I've been dreaming about. :o

Yeah, from what I've seen. Last time I saw a lady-boy fight (?) was with a Thai girl. Not sure what the initial arguement was about, but the girl went up to the lady-boy and slap him/her hard across the back of the head.

The two of them ended up in a tussle on the ground, each kicking, screaming and pulling on the others hair. The lady-boy was taller, but skinnier than the Thai girl, but fought like a little schoolgirl.

I finished my drink and left before anyone decided I should get involved. Funny enough, the next week, both of them had moved out of the building.