Topps In Suphanburi

tutsiwarrior

we were in Suphanburi town to do a shop yesterday at Lotus and I noticed signs for a Topps outlet...we went to buy a laptop for the stepdaughter and the Lotus guy didn't have any units with Windows pre-installed and directed us to a new shopping mall that claims to be an 'IT center' and from the signs there is a Topps close by...

anyone been there?...looks like there's a lot going on in Suphanburi town that I don't know about...the new shopping mall was tip top...also saw a new hotel up the same road that looks more modern than the Khun Suphan, anyone been there?

a 'modern' Suphanburi makes me nervous...just when you get used to the provincial charm and the associated isolation someone comes in and fcuks it up...:(

• 7 months later...

found the TOPS supermarket today located in the shopping mall on the west side of the big north-south divided street about 1km to the west of tesco-lotus...there is also an 'IT Center' with a nice selection of laptops, notebooks, netbooks and assessories...there's also a repair and maintenance kiosk run by some young guys who intalled win 7 on 2 netbboks that I had bought earlier and they seemed to be very capable fellers...

a handy resource for those that live in the area, check it out...

• 4 weeks later...

found the TOPS supermarket today located in the shopping mall on the west side of the big north-south divided street about 1km to the west of tesco-lotus...there is also an 'IT Center' with a nice selection of laptops, notebooks, netbooks and assessories...there's also a repair and maintenance kiosk run by some young guys who intalled win 7 on 2 netbboks that I had bought earlier and they seemed to be very capable fellers...

a handy resource for those that live in the area, check it out...

found the TOPS supermarket today

Well done. After 7 months of searching for it, you need a long holiday. :lol: