Visa Agents In Poipet For Double Entry Tourist Visa

Hi,

I recently went to Laos for a Tourist Visa and was denied.

SHe looked at my PP for about 30 seconds and gave it back and said sorry no visa, you have to many already.

I am now on a 14 day visa exempt stamp...

I will be getting a new Passport this week since mine in nearly full.

I would like to know if anyone knows a reliable Agent in Poipet that can assure me a double entry Tourist Visa in my new Passport.

And if so what is the cost? and how long should it take?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

if you have a new passport you can try vientiane again. When your passport look new and nice without stamps they dont check for your history on computer

another option would be going to Phnom Penh directly and then try it there.

*Dont forget to pass your permision of stay from the old to the new passport. It is for free and make you look like a good tourist who lost it's passport and followed the rule and not like a foreigner that knows that this is not really necesarry when you are on a visa exemption and about to depart Thailand.

My friend used the following visa agent in Poipet and he can guarantee a double entry Tourist visa. I think the fee is 3500 Thai Baht and includes the Cambodian visa and the Thai visa.

Mr. Samnang Him - Thai phone: +66-876142669/ Khmer Phone: +855-17654444/+855-17887778

My friend used the following visa agent in Poipet and he can guarantee a double entry Tourist visa. I think the fee is 3500 Thai Baht and includes the Cambodian visa and the Thai visa.

Mr. Samnang Him - Thai phone: +66-876142669/ Khmer Phone: +855-17654444/+855-17887778

Thanks, I think thats what Im looking for.

I dont want to try Vientiene again. They know my face as I been there several times.

Thanks again.

I would like to get an ED visa but was quoted by a thai officer for 38,000 for one year. seems kinda steep..

if you have a new passport you can try vientiane again. When your passport look new and nice without stamps they dont check for your history on computer

another option would be going to Phnom Penh directly and then try it there.

*Dont forget to pass your permision of stay from the old to the new passport. It is for free and make you look like a good tourist who lost it's passport and followed the rule and not like a foreigner that knows that this is not really necesarry when you are on a visa exemption and about to depart Thailand.

Thanks for the info, but Vientiene has changed. I had 2 tourist visas from there and they denied me immediately. Even the guys outside I tried to pay, and they said no way. Abhasit has changed the rules..

thanks for the reply :)