How To Match?

snowflake

Since I bought my new CBR I have constantly looked for items to put on it, modify it...

Would like to swap the indicators to some smaller LED lights, change the muffler, Change ther awful mirrors and other small gadgets... My question is really simple...

How do I know that the item I will buy will fit on the bike?

Is there any shop that sells all this stuff in Bangkok? (I don't live there so please help out a bit here)...

I find it hard to believe that for mirror and lights that there are no local Thai accessory shops near you as they are everywhere. Will there be any with CBR 150 written on the packet? Probably not yet, just ask when. It won't be long. But they will have lots of other stuff that can be adapted.

For the muffler. TYGA. They already have the slip-on can, as they have had that for years, it is just a question of the matching pipe. Just call.

I find it hard to believe that for mirror and lights that there are no local Thai accessory shops near you as they are everywhere. Will there be any with CBR 150 written on the packet? Probably not yet, just ask when. It won't be long. But they will have lots of other stuff that can be adapted.

For the muffler. TYGA. They already have the slip-on can, as they have had that for years, it is just a question of the matching pipe. Just call.

TYGA have actually bought a new model CBR150 and working on after market replacement performance parts. They will be also doing the same for the CBR250.

As for the indicators, check out Ebay. I bought a set of led indicator mirrors for my CBR 400. quite a large selection to choose from to suit mountings etc.

Lets you replace the vulnerable "stick out " indicator lights with face mount and still have better indicators than before.

They are very good and not expensive. No hassle at all getting delivery, couriered to my door.

Edited by visions

Blimey Snowflake pay attention. K-SPEED have bought a cbr250 and show it with all the things you are asking for here..http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=442663.

If ya want i can go get them for ya and post them down.. :D

Blimey Snowflake pay attention. K-SPEED have bought a cbr250 and show it with all the things you are asking for here..http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=442663.

If ya want i can go get them for ya and post them down.. :D

Yes K-Speed seem to have all the items snowfalke is looking for, look at their site as they have a big selection of mirrors, blinkers, pipes.... www.k-speed.net