Wanted, Condo / River View/ Convienent Location

Hi Skipper.

There is a brand new construction going up along side the Saphan Taksin bridge which is a stone throw from the Sky train station. I think it’s called Sathorn Chao-Praya!

I know the Baan Chao-Praya often have condos for sale and they're right on the river with their own river taxi to Sathorn peer (10 minute trip, leaves every 30 minutes) which is also next to the Saphan Taksin sky train station. The building’s about 11 or 12 years old but very well maintained. It goes up to 31 floors and has spectacular views of the new and old city.

Can't help you with prices though for the sizes you're looking for. You'll have to call their office or reply to one or two of the private ads in Roomfinder classifieds.

I’m sure there are a few more but I don’t have any details.

Good luck

Aitch

one of my hobbies when I have the free time is to look at apartments.

one place that caught my eye is on sukhumvit soi 12. the same street where condom and cabbages restaurant is located. the closest bts station is asoke.

the place is called bangkapi mansion. their 4 bedroom apartment is incredible. it is about 380 square meters in size. hard wood floors. many built-in features like closets, shelving, and tables. 2 of the bedrooms are so big, you can close the entrance and have your own little apartment complete with your very own mini-living room. the kitchen is big enough for 3 people to cook at the same time without getting in each others way.

and get this, the maids room has it's own sit-down toilet. another thing neat about the maids room is that you can enter it from another door (other than the main door) from the outside. if you include the built-in maids room, this place has 5 bedrooms.

on the upper floors, there are only 2 units per floor.

oh. and the view. you ask? on one side, you see the queen sirikit lake, on the other, the asoke bts station.

cost when I last checked - 50k to 60k baht a month.

I believe they also have a 2 bedroom unit in the same building that rents for about 30k baht a month. but I didn't check that one out.

all along sukhumvit soi 12, they have nice apartments. I remember a 3 bedroom apartment that was 250 square meters in size with hard wood floors that rented for about 28k baht a month. name of the place was rama mansions.

another place was a 3 bedroom penthouse with 2 floors, and a veranda where you could entertain guests that rented for 40k baht a month. can't remember the name of that place. but it is on sukhumvit soi 12.

yes, it can be argued that for 50k to 60k a month, you could buy a place which is true. to each their own.

one place that caught my eye is on sukhumvit soi 12.  the same street where condom and cabbages restaurant is located.  the closest bts station is asoke.

any river close to Sukhumvit 12 ?

one place that caught my eye is on sukhumvit soi 12.  the same street where condom and cabbages restaurant is located.  the closest bts station is asoke.

the place is called bangkapi mansion.  their 4 bedroom apartment is incredible.  it is about 380 square meters in size.  hard wood floors.  many built-in features like closets, shelving, and tables.  2 of the bedrooms are so big, you can close the entrance and have your own little apartment complete with your very own mini-living room.  the kitchen is big enough for 3 people to cook at the same time without getting in each others way.

and get this, the maids room has it's own sit-down toilet.  another thing neat about the maids room is that you can enter it from another door (other than the main door) from the outside.  if you include the built-in maids room, this place has 5 bedrooms.

oh. and the view. you ask?  on one side, you see the queen sirikit lake, on the other, the asoke bts station.

I believe they also have a 2 bedroom unit in the same building that rents for about 30k baht a month.  but I didn't check that one out.

all along sukhumvit soi 12, they have nice apartments.  I remember a 3 bedroom apartment that was 250 square meters in size with hard wood floors that rented for about 28k baht a month.  name of the place was rama mansions.

another place was a 3 bedroom penthouse with 2 floors, and a veranda where you could entertain guests that rented for 40k baht a month.  can't remember the name of that place.  but it is on sukhumvit soi 12.

yes, it can be argued that for 50k to 60k a month, you could buy a place which is true.  to each their own.

Any tips on cheap area like 10-12000 a month, sukumvit or close to mrt/bts staion, or to buy one at upto 2 million minimum 1 bedroom?

Thanks

the place is called bangkapi mansion.  their 4 bedroom apartment is incredible.  it is about 380 square meters in size.  hard wood floors.  many built-in features like closets, shelving, and tables.  2 of the bedrooms are so big, you can close the entrance and have your own little apartment complete with your very own mini-living room.  the kitchen is big enough for 3 people to cook at the same time without getting in each others way.

and get this, the maids room has it's own sit-down toilet.  another thing neat about the maids room is that you can enter it from another door (other than the main door) from the outside.  if you include the built-in maids room, this place has 5 bedrooms.

oh. and the view. you ask?   on one side, you see the queen sirikit lake, on the other, the asoke bts station.

I believe they also have a 2 bedroom unit in the same building that rents for about 30k baht a month.  but I didn't check that one out.

all along sukhumvit soi 12, they have nice apartments.  I remember a 3 bedroom apartment that was 250 square meters in size with hard wood floors that rented for about 28k baht a month.  name of the place was rama mansions.

another place was a 3 bedroom penthouse with 2 floors, and a veranda where you could entertain guests that rented for 40k baht a month.  can't remember the name of that place.  but it is on sukhumvit soi 12.

yes, it can be argued that for 50k to 60k a month, you could buy a place which is true.  to each their own.

Any tips on cheap area like 10-12000 a month, sukumvit or close to mrt/bts staion, or to buy one at upto 2 million minimum 1 bedroom?

Thanks

part of the fun of living in bangkok is exploring. grab yourself a bottle of water, and look around.