Which Sim Card To Use?

Last time I was in Thailand I bought a SIM card which I was quite content with. The number started with 07, I never had any problems as far as I can rememeber and I would like to buy a similar one when I come back this fall. Does anybody know which is the telephone company that sell these SIM cards with 07 numbers? Any recommendations which company to use instead?

Last time I was in Thailand I bought a SIM card which I was quite content with. The number started with 07, I never had any problems as far as I can rememeber and I would like to buy a similar one when I come back this fall. Does anybody know which is the telephone company that sell these SIM cards with 07 numbers? Any recommendations which company to use instead?

Just get a One to Call - thet have the best coverage, do a tourist package with roaming (in fact they all have roaming of a sort), they also offer a super memory card with 3 X 250 number memories on it so you can put all your other countries' numbers on the SIM too, and although not the cheapest they are the most reliable especially with SMS to and from abroad. BTW no SMS with roaming yet.