Anyone Know Any Taxi Drivers?

davejonesbkk

You didn't say from where, so I'm assuming Bangkok. You'll have to find a taxi that runs on something other than gasoline or diesel (like LPG). The lowest price I've seen in recent times is 1800 baht and I could only get that from a service that has reps on both ends so had a guaranteed return fare as well. The round trip price for gas alone in a standard engine taxi would be around 1500 baht so why would they do it for 1200?

Dave

I use a regular reliable taxi to and from HH and airport with a modern car and reliable driver for 1800 Baht. if yopu shop around and haggle you may get them down to 1500 but maybe not reliable.

What time are you going ? I arrive at BKK airport at 7 am on Thursday and have my taxi booked. I am on my own so can share if convenient for you.

Taxi number is Pu on 0859690194. Tell her Kevin from Saudi sent you.

You didn't say from where, so I'm assuming Bangkok. You'll have to find a taxi that runs on something other than gasoline or diesel (like LPG). The lowest price I've seen in recent times is 1800 baht and I could only get that from a service that has reps on both ends so had a guaranteed return fare as well. The round trip price for gas alone in a standard engine taxi would be around 1500 baht so why would they do it for 1200?

If you are looking for a taxi in a que, look for a newish taxi with CNG and/or NGV stickers. Their fuel cost less than 10 baht/10 km.

Dave

I use a regular reliable taxi to and from HH and airport with a modern car and reliable driver for 1800 Baht. if yopu shop around and haggle you may get them down to 1500 but maybe not reliable.

What time are you going ? I arrive at BKK airport at 7 am on Thursday and have my taxi booked. I am on my own so can share if convenient for you.

2nd this, I read your post last time and started using them, I've used them twice this month and flawless,.they even waited 2hours for my dad at bkk airport with no contact while he was stuck in immigration.

Dave

2nd this, I read your post last time and started using them, I've used them twice this month and flawless,.they even waited 2hours for my dad at bkk airport with no contact while he was stuck in immigration.