How Much Time

ThaiPauly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my defence... I log on at whilst at work.. it's not as if I am sat in doors just posting here when I could be out in the sunshine or on the beach etc..  :D

I'm the same... log on at work... stay on most of the day... maybe 8 or so hours... reading and posting between meetings, phone calls, dunny visits, etc... :o

TV livens up what would otherwise be a boring day.

I'm on about an hour and a half in the morning, but I'm also checking other sites, reading up on some news, answering e-mail, etc., at the same time.

I usually check back later in the day and stay on for a half hour or so.

I guess that makes it about two hours a day.

Might be longer if it's raining. (It IS going to rain again some day, right?)

Blimey Gal;...................................what's wrong wiv yer that yoiu 'ave to spend 10hrs a day in the clinic. :o

work there :D

Bambi, do you have any kind of a life outside work and ThaiVisa?

well, i go out sometime(movie ,shopping ,meet friends) ..nowady Im just bored to date with guys .. I try to go to the beach every few months

but my most favorite hobby is BigB.gif

Bambi excited.gifexcited.gif

Edited by BambinA

Blimey Gal;...................................what's wrong wiv yer that yoiu 'ave to spend 10hrs a day in the clinic. :o

work there :D

Bambi, do you have any kind of a life outside work and ThaiVisa?

well, i go out sometime(movie ,shopping ,meet friends) ..nowady Im just bored to date with guys .. I try to go to the beach every few months

but my most favorite hobby is BigB.gif

Bambi excited.gifexcited.gif

Oh Bambi, sometimes you just crack me up! :D!

Depends where I am.

In London maybe logged on 8/9 hours.

At home in Korat 5/6 hours.

Travelling in Thailand or elsewhere rarely logon.

Am I addicted to ThaiVisa....... :D

My wife thinks yes! :D !

I reckon I spend one to one and a half hours a day on the forum

How much time do you spend on the site

and do you sometimes think TOO MUCH?

Well.... I'm with Tots and Jai Dee on this. I work in front of a computer and so am in and out of Thaivisa. I try to stay away as much as possible during the day and have a REAL life ... but after dark is a different story. My record was probably 12 hrs one night which scared me :D so I try to limit it to just a couple now. I just can't believe how fast the hours go in TV Land. :o

Do I THINK YOO MUCH? My brain hurts I think so much. In fact, I'm not entirely convinced that I ever sleep. Go to bed thinking, wake up thinking.... it's exhausting!

I think I need a holiday (?) :D

My wife has just joined a Thai language Forum and has become obsessed with it, I have tried to make her cut down and she gets incredibly aggressive and refuses.

My preferred time to be online in Thaivisa is between 11am and 1 am Thai time, as I find thats when the best entertainers, Thai Visa Celebrities and Personae are there.

I'm on here a lot, but like others work on the computer so not so bad really.

Had yet another dream about thaivisa last night though, this time I was caught out by Dr P P for setting up two other nicknames to answer a DaveThailand post about bargirls. :o

I know, I know, my heads twisted, I need to go back on the booze. :D

Had yet another dream about thaivisa last night though, this time I was caught out by Dr P P for setting up two other nicknames to answer a DaveThailand post about bargirls.

Thats a disturbing comment, if you're not taking medication, perhaps you should, or if you are, perhaps you should stop !

Or you should go to the gym, lift some weights and do some sit ups like I do.

My preferred time to be online in Thaivisa is between 11am and 1 am Thai time,

Moog, that's 14 hours a day man, is your wife getting aggressive cos she can never get on the computer :D Or is it as i suspect, a Typo, did you mean 11pm-1am :D

I'm like alot of the others. Come into work, log on and keep popping back in between meetings. Then when i get home from work, i log on for a couple of hours. Total= about 12 hours a day but I'm trying to cut back :o

Had yet another dream about thaivisa last night though, this time I was caught out by Dr P P for setting up two other nicknames to answer a DaveThailand post about bargirls.

Thats a disturbing comment, if you're not taking medication, perhaps you should, or if you are, perhaps you should stop !

Or you should go to the gym, lift some weights and do some sit ups like I do.

You should read back abou my other dream, the one about cruise missles and Ramdom chances farm. :o

Dude, hitting the gym today, got me pasta ready for a carbo load and going to have a run and a weighs session.

Tuky, thanks for the edit, I was going to edit it exactly the same way myself. :D

Great minds think alike. :D

In my defence... I log on at whilst at work.. it's not as if I am sat in doors just posting here when I could be out in the sunshine or on the beach etc..  :D

I'm the same... log on at work... stay on most of the day... maybe 8 or so hours... reading and posting between meetings, phone calls, dunny visits, etc... :o

TV livens up what would otherwise be a boring day.

Same with me log on at work, it's the only way I can keep sane.

Andrew :D