To All Blues-Lovers At Samui

To celebrate that the blues was discovered as a musical form, more than 50 musicans gathered in New York City for a benefit concert.

This event was filmed and the movie was called "Lightning in a Bottle" This movie will be showed at a big screen in Springer Pub 3. January at 8.00pm. If you like to see and listen to the worlds best Blues performers you are welcome to join us.

As a blues boy myself I will have to see if I can get down there. Any idea of the line up ? Its a while since I heard some good blues.

I really hope you can make it. I have seen this movie in my home and it`s amazing to see and hear this old boys and girls still have great fun when performing their music.

where is the springer pub?

Springer Pub is south on the Beach Road. After it turns right over a small bridge and heading for the Ring Road. About 200 meters at the right side before you come to the intesection at

the Ring Road, you will find it. There is also Chai Motor in the next building.

where is the springer pub?

Springer Pub is south on the Beach Road. After it turns right over a small bridge and heading for the Ring Road. About 200 meters at the right side before you come to the intesection at

the Ring Road, you will find it. There is also Chai Motor in the next building.

I forgot to tell that it is Chaweng Beac Road