Condo Or Room For Rent ?

aka_jack

Bon Gai, Resident 1 or 2, my favourite.

4500 a month, 2k deposit, 200 or 300 for keycard, cable tv / ac / fridge / balcony (if not ground floor), internet (cable and wifi), good ssecurity and parking.

Edited by sam666

Address? Asking the question myself.

Whilst I'm not familiar with this particular apartment building in Hua Hin, I do know that there is a Soi Bon Gai off Petchkasem Soi 88 in Hua Hin.

If you have access to transport I suggest you drive up Soi Bon Gai looking for the Bon Gai Residence apartment building.

Address is in thai, I will look for you or get the gf to write it in english hard to give directions if you don't know Bon Gai. But if you drive right past the train station towards market village ("the back way") turn right over the tracks at the end, you will see a very poor road to soi 94 on the left and a 7 on the left and right,. Go right, follow the road about 1-2km towards hin lek fi and turn left at the family mart. Go past all the 7s and purple supermarket and it will be the only family mart you see.

Or if you come from soi 96 way towards soi 94, turn left at soi 94, go over the tracks, first right and just go straight all the way.