Postal Problem

MissChris

I hope you had this parcel sent recorded then you need the recorded number from the sender and advise your local post office. If no documentation then I guess you are out of luck. Maybe your parcel will turn up eventually. Chistmas cards from the UK sent very early December only just turned up in Kata this morning, so it's too early to worry just yet.

what type of product did you order? You could check the customs house next to immigration, but usually if its there they will send you a letter.

Well...there were a dozen little clingon koalas and a mother and baby koala and a baby koala...all for a lovely Thai lady...

Thanks for your advice, will get on to the Australian Koala Foundation shop & get the postal number. After a decent interval.

This topic keeps popping up. Post in Thailand is hit and miss. Overseas-Thailand or the other way around normally takes 3 days up to 2 weeks. A letter I sent to New Zealand in November took 2 weeks to arrive. In your case, of course the new years weekend doesn't speed things up.